Page 1 of 2
ive had a really crappy day today. ive had a cold all week but tonite i have a really high fever. ive had a headache ALL day. i came home only to be told that my great grandmother is probably not going to be alive tomorow. today really sucked

so this is not considered spam, how was everyone elses day?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
It was so so. Thanks for asking.

Sorry about your great grandma though.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by GiantRaven
Oh boo ****ing hoo

I feel like **** most days

****ing go me

Oh I'm sorry, does your great grandmother die every day too?

@TS: Sorry to hear that =(
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Oh I'm sorry, does your great grandmother die every day too?

@TS: Sorry to hear that =(

Please forgive my momentary lapse of being a complete and utter ****ing prick
dude that sucks
my grandma is kinda on the verge too...not fun
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
I had a crappy day too. I had to put my cat to sleep.

I didn't realize how attached to her I was . I cried like crazy once I got home.
Meh, my day was pretty good. No school, so we have an extra-long weekend with Victoria Day on Monday.

Hope things work out for you and your family, man.
Yeah I'm in the same boat as you man, been sick all week and found out yesterday my grandma, who has been my only support for the last 7 years or so has stage four cancer all over her body and the doctors gave her 3 months to live so I know how you feel man
Your great grandmother must be tough to have made it to see her great grandchild.
"Optimism," said Cacambo, "what is that?"
"Alas!" replied Candide, "it is the obstinacy of maintaining that everything is best when it is worst."
Quote by GiantRaven

I thought you took pride in being a prick! Atleast that's what you said in the "friendliest UGer" thread.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I almost feel sorry for having a decent day today...

But losing a grandparent/great grandparent is always hard. I've lost all four of my grandparents...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by iron_maiden97
ive had a really crappy day today. ive had a cold all week but tonite i have a really high fever. ive had a headache ALL day. i came home only to be told that my great grandmother is probably not going to be alive tomorow. today really sucked

so this is not considered spam, how was everyone elses day?

crappy day for me too

things just didn't go as I wanted them to go

damn
sorry but she is your GREAT grandmother, that usually means time is up soon. Everyone has crappy days filled with colds and headaches. What makes you so special?
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Gravenimage
Your great grandmother must be tough to have made it to see her great grandchild.

all of mine have except my great grandpa on my dads side. actually it was the twenty year anniversary of his death yesterday.

the great grandma thing sucks cuz shes my last great grand parent. Also my other one who i ws extremely close to, died two months ago.

then again, my great grandma currently has lived 95 years and thats a LONG time. She said to the minister today: "Im ready to see Bob( her husband who died last year)
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by GiantRaven

youre a tit for saying that.

and a tit for taking it back and apologising

nice pair you got there now
first sorry to hear that, if my grandmother ever died i would be devastated she is one of the best humans on the planet

to answer your question, i had a pretty good day, i got my class ring and one if my gf's thought she would be nice and gave me our first kiss since weve been going out,

*note* i have 2 girlfriends but they know about each other and i asked them both out because they were going out so please dont ask questions, i know typing this will probally spark them tho but i dont like lying about my day to people i dont know, thats just pathetic (no offense to people who do though)
Quote by aaron6890
i had a great day, took my acoustic to school, played for some people, and like 5 really really cute girls complemented how i was dressed and how i played, pretty great day.

i wish i had a school like yours, i never get complemented on my playing, not unless i start playing hey there delailah for them, and stairway makes them think im god, but when you start palying metallica all they do is go "PLAY ONE" its worse than freebird
Quote by F8iscruel
i wish i had a school like yours, i never get complemented on my playing, not unless i start playing hey there delailah for them, and stairway makes them think im god, but when you start palying metallica all they do is go "PLAY ONE" its worse than freebird

oh i just play stuff i like, no metal though, today was mostly jimmy eat world, thrice,and death cab for cutie. all acoustic songs/arrangements too, so it doesnt sound all weird.
So you've had a bad day, dododod dee dee, dash dah dah, then you turn it around, etc...

Edit - sorry to hear about your Great grandmother; but remember shes lived a long and great life!
Quote by aaron6890
oh i just play stuff i like, no metal though, today was mostly jimmy eat world, thrice,and death cab for cutie. all acoustic songs/arrangements too, so it doesnt sound all weird.

most of the acoustics i like are just chords and when you just play rock chords you look pathetic, im trying to learn some more advanced (not godly advanced) stuff i.e far away by nickelback (finger placement is killing me) behind blue eyes, hollow by pantera (though im more into the electric side of it), and cemetary gates, and imtrying to remember the placements for babe im gonna leave you
Quote by Jackolas
So you've had a bad day, dododod dee dee, dash dah dah, then you turn it around, etc...

Edit - sorry to hear about your Great grandmother; but remember shes lived a long and great life!

just wanted to quote you to ask you a question, if clapton is god who is the devil, and if clapton is god where does hendrix stand
Quote by F8iscruel
most of the acoustics i like are just chords and when you just play rock chords you look pathetic, im trying to learn some more advanced (not godly advanced) stuff i.e far away by nickelback (finger placement is killing me) behind blue eyes, hollow by pantera (though im more into the electric side of it), and cemetary gates, and imtrying to remember the placements for babe im gonna leave you

oh i did behind blue eyes today and my history teacher from last year who is a big who fan came over and started to sing. it was fun. and barre chords dont sound bad acoustic, plus i played alot in drop D so i could hit all the notes and do chords like (555785) to make it sound nice and full. plus i did alot of finger picked stuff too. so it didnt sound pathetic at all.
Quote by davedoom
youre a tit for saying that.

and a tit for taking it back and apologising

nice pair you got there now

She's a girl...
My day sucked, too. My girlfriend's mom got real pissed at my girlfriend and I, and probably won't let her come over for a long time. That and I spent 7 hours in a cubicle today, with no real human interaction. "In school suspension." So when it's over, I look forward to seeing my girlfriend. She comes over, I drive to the credit union and pull out some money, I pick up some food at Taco Bell and head back home. Her mom calls screaming and rushes over. She blames me for all sorts of random things she thinks are wrong with my girlfriend and our relationship, yells at me, then takes off with my woman. It might be a while before I see her. It's sad.
Quote by F8iscruel
just wanted to quote you to ask you a question, if clapton is god who is the devil, and if clapton is god where does hendrix stand

Well luckily I believe with a multi-God mindset - Hendrix is a God alongside Clapton for sure!

The Devil is someone who doesn't play from the heart and for shallow reasons only and/or immediate gratification.
Well its in the mid nineties over here and no one can really be sad about that.
So its been a good day. Sorry about your situation man, sometimes things like that have to happen sometime.
Quote by aaron6890
oh i did behind blue eyes today and my history teacher from last year who is a big who fan came over and started to sing. it was fun. and barre chords dont sound bad acoustic, plus i played alot in drop D so i could hit all the notes and do chords like (555785) to make it sound nice and full. plus i did alot of finger picked stuff too. so it didnt sound pathetic at all.

o i was talking about myself not you as in you you as in me but in a different perspective, but the problem is where im at people either dont like the guitar, or only like electric guitar sounds from bad bands (not going to say band names because its all prefferential) a very fun song i learned but havent got a chance to play acoustically in public is the intro riff to "beat it" by michal jackson its so fun to play, o and the power rangers theme (its awesome i know), but my point is when you try playing a good song thats onyl three or four chords you look like a noob to these people or a complete and utter poser, and i cant prove that i can play because im an electric guitar player priamrily and my acoustic playing isnt top of my game playing
Quote by Jackolas
Well luckily I believe with a multi-God mindset - Hendrix is a God alongside Clapton for sure!

The Devil is someone who doesn't play from the heart and for shallow reasons only and/or immediate gratification.

but that means that you bleieve in a multi devil mindset as well, just listen to mainstream music to get that ype of player, or late 80s hair metal
Quote by F8iscruel
o i was talking about myself not you as in you you as in me but in a different perspective, but the problem is where im at people either dont like the guitar, or only like electric guitar sounds from bad bands (not going to say band names because its all prefferential) a very fun song i learned but havent got a chance to play acoustically in public is the intro riff to "beat it" by michal jackson its so fun to play, o and the power rangers theme (its awesome i know), but my point is when you try playing a good song thats onyl three or four chords you look like a noob to these people or a complete and utter poser, and i cant prove that i can play because im an electric guitar player priamrily and my acoustic playing isnt top of my game playing

i love playing acoustic though, thats why alot of the time i write acoustic arrangements for electric songs.
but yeah i know what you mean, heres a tip, play the violent femmes "blister in the sun", everyone likes it, and its fun. other crowd pleasers are incubus "drive", foo fighters "everlong" and jimmy eat worlds "the middle", which has a great solo that still sounds good on acoustic.
Your kinda in the same position as i am right now.

I didnt go to school for 4 days, when i come back i have tons of work/tests to do.
I have a stomache virus.
For the past 4 days i had a headache and non-stop nausea.

Anyone know any good ways to stop the nausea? thanks.
Quote by Insicion
Your kinda in the same position as i am right now.

I didnt go to school for 4 days, when i come back i have tons of work/tests to do.
I have a stomache virus.
For the past 4 days i had a headache and non-stop nausea.

Anyone know any good ways to stop the nausea? thanks.

^schwisgar is da fastes guitarz playerz of allz timez lol nice avatar
Quote by F8iscruel
but that means that you bleieve in a multi devil mindset as well, just listen to mainstream music to get that ype of player, or late 80s hair metal

wow, just because a band is mainstream doesn't mean they don't put feeling into what they do and write songs from the heart. It just means that their music is broadly played and liked by a greater span of people.

Don't be an ignorant bitch.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
My grandma's been dead 6 months, we're having the funeral tomorrow, which was supposed to be my surrogate birthday party (the day was actually last week) at my friend's house, I didn't get to hang at my friend's house today, The girl I like and desperately wanted to ask out went to great america on a field trip I wasn't invited to, and to top it all off, right before she left, I was pantsed in front of about 100+ people. Not the nice kind, either: I'm talking full-on, underwear around the ankles, penis flapping in the breeze, naked in a dream pantsed. I have no idea how many people saw my *ahem*, but since this girl was standing in the crowd she may have seen it, along with many people that I know. And then I went through a school day.

I'd like to think my day was worse than yours, TS. Have a nice day, everyone.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by F8iscruel
^schwisgar is da fastes guitarz playerz of allz timez lol nice avatar

Page 1 of 2