I really leaning towards purchasing this guitar. My question is about the amber sunburst one. ( the one w/ the SD JB/59 pickups) My local music store only has the ones w/ the EMG's. I currently have a schecter w/ the EMG's and although I love the sound, I don't want 2 one-trick pony guitars. I was wondering how the JB/59 setup sounds. I play mostly hard rock/nu-metal stuf(BreakingBenjamin,Chevelle,Nickleback)
but I also want to be able to play classic rock as well. Are these pickups versatile enough to cover everything for me? I'm currently playing on a flextone III XL for home use, and a Mesa dual rec live. Any help would be much appriciated. Thanks in advance. Also if any one actually has this guitar, is it as good of quality as all the reviews say?
CLICK HERE to see my rig
Mesa Dual Rectifier
4x12 Recto Standard
H&K 1x12 Switchblade
Flextone 3 XL
PRS Custom 22 Ten Top
ESP EC-1000
Shecter Gryphon w/ Emg 85/81
Ibanez AEF37
EHX small clone/ holy grail
BBE Sonic maximizer
Boss DD6
Quote by SACRAMETAL
I really leaning towards purchasing this guitar. My question is about the amber sunburst one. ( the one w/ the SD JB/59 pickups) My local music store only has the ones w/ the EMG's. I currently have a schecter w/ the EMG's and although I love the sound, I don't want 2 one-trick pony guitars. I was wondering how the JB/59 setup sounds. I play mostly hard rock/nu-metal stuf(BreakingBenjamin,Chevelle,Nickleback)
but I also want to be able to play classic rock as well. Are these pickups versatile enough to cover everything for me? I'm currently playing on a flextone III XL for home use, and a Mesa dual rec live. Any help would be much appriciated. Thanks in advance. Also if any one actually has this guitar, is it as good of quality as all the reviews say?

I have the JB and 59 in my schecter. I cant ask for a more genuine tone. I mostly play nu-metal and rock. You can get any sound with those pickups. You will nto be dissappointed
Awesome pair!!

I have the Sunburst EC and it is awesome. Very good quality and awesome tones. I actually like the distortion on that guitar better then my Jackson with EMG 60/81.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Man that was fast. Thanks for the responses guys, keep em coming.
CLICK HERE to see my rig
Mesa Dual Rectifier
4x12 Recto Standard
H&K 1x12 Switchblade
Flextone 3 XL
PRS Custom 22 Ten Top
ESP EC-1000
Shecter Gryphon w/ Emg 85/81
Ibanez AEF37
EHX small clone/ holy grail
BBE Sonic maximizer
Boss DD6
Great pickup combo. You will seldom hear a complaint of the JB/59 set.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Awesome guitar, awesome pickups. You WON'T regret it. It's incredibly versatile.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.