usually I will play a lead and will end up in the same two or three places. Here is a progression I would Like to have help with lead over, It starts on the a5th power chord that u hit once then slide up a whole step to the b 5th power chord which u hit a couple times than go to d5th power chord and slide down a half step to the c#5th power chord than g5th power chord and f#5power chord. What scales could I use and where could i play give me some tips
memorize the noste of the guitar and positions and learn key signatures
Pentatonic?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by selkies
thats a pretty good video on soloing tho
It is, but I was referring to the fact the he's sent me PMs explaining why he refuses to read anything about theory.
usually I will play a lead and will end up in the same two or three places
As in two or three positions? That still covers most of the guitar's range.

What scales could I use and where could i play give me some tips

It seems to me like your progression is in B minor, so you could play the B minor scale (which covers the entire neck).
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by mjkshreds
usually I will play a lead and will end up in the same two or three places. Here is a progression I would Like to have help with lead over, It starts on the a5th power chord that u hit once then slide up a whole step to the b 5th power chord which u hit a couple times than go to d5th power chord and slide down a half step to the c#5th power chord than g5th power chord and f#5power chord. What scales could I use and where could i play give me some tips

Read bangoodcharlote's signature. Trust me, it'll help you a lot in the long run.
well you could practice playing scales accross the neck as well as the basic shapes. that way you will know how to play through a scale and move about on the neck. learn how to connect all the positions together. try to think of the neck as one big box shape and not a bunch of smaller ones. it helps me.
Quote by Mud Martian
Read bangoodcharlote's signature. Trust me, it'll help you a lot in the long run.

+1

ive learnt more from bgc and her sig than theory books

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost