***No "go to the doctor" responses, please. I'm not allowed to go to the doctor. Mom's a psycho***

How long does a normal stomach flu last? I've had nonstop nausea 24 hours a day for about 2 weeks, worse around the morning and when I eat.

I've also had explosive diarrhea every day for about a week and a half.

Is this normal? I'm really starting to feel horrible...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
maybe its just morning sickness.

let us know when you find out if its a boy or girl.

but seriously, no thats not normal.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
maybe its just morning sickness.

let us know when you find out if its a boy or girl.

Will do
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
If you have any friend's that are over 18 you can go to the doctor's with them you only need an adult aka over 18. Unless you are over 18 then go by yourself. Simple as.
Why the **** cant you go to the doctor?
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by triviumjunkie
Why the **** cant you go to the doctor?

My mom thinks I'm only trying to get out of school, and I can't leave my house without my mom or dad with me, so I can't get to a doctor.

And to the inevitable "sneak out" response, our family doctor is over 10 miles away, and I don't drive yet.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Why the hell can't you go to the doctor?

"SHUT UP!!! WE'LL HAVE NONE OF THAT NEWFANGLED DEMON MEDICINE IN OUR HOUSE!!!"
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
You've got friggin' "explosive diarrhea", now that should be proof enoguh that you're not faking it.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by PlayMadness
My mom thinks I'm only trying to get out of school, and I can't leave my house without my mom or dad with me, so I can't get to a doctor.

And to the inevitable "sneak out" response, our family doctor is over 10 miles away, and I don't drive yet.

after every bought of explosive diarrhea get your mom, bring her into the bathroom, point to the toilet, and ask "can i go to the doctor now?". after three days of that, i say she caves and takes you.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
after every bought of explosive diarrhea get your mom, bring her into the bathroom, point to the toilet, and ask "can i go to the doctor now?". after three days of that, i say she caves and takes you.

Thats accually a very good idea.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
+1
case of gastro, the imunne systems worn down in these cold winter months it will take a while to get rid of the virus. im a doctor if its not winter where you are. im sorry you have teh aidz