i just drank one in under 3 min. fastest times for drinking one/something similar? also share stories of when you were hyper from energy drinks
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
blow yay instead. 10x better.

/thread
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Gallon of water in about 3 hours.

I never get hyper from energy drinks. I sometimes stay up a little later than normal. One time I had a chugging contest, and I beat this girl by about a minute, and I ended up drinking about 1 liter of coke. I wasn't hyper at all, but she started flying off the walls, and she only had about 500 mL.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
If it took you 3 minutes, then you hardly downed it.

I've finished one of those in 1:36.

Then I took a mass of Tums.
i hate how cold they are. and when you havent eaten all day it actually kinda hurts lol
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Quote by live4ledzep
i hate how cold they are. and when you havent eaten all day it actually kinda hurts lol

Amen. Hence the Tums to calm my stomach.
There was a girl in the news a couple months back who drank a whole can of Monster in about 6 minutes, and suffered a heart attack.

She was dead 7 minutes after she opened the can.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by live4ledzep

if you havent eaten anything and drink something with citrus or whatever than it ****s your stomach up. I know from experience *drank a ahuge monster before class) and had the ****s in first period. it sucked.

now on topic, i savor every last drop of it. $2.50 for a ****ing drink?
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by PlayMadness
There was a girl in the news a couple months back who drank a whole can of Monster in about 6 minutes, and suffered a heart attack.

She was dead 7 minutes after she opened the can.

a regular can? wow.
the bfc is 32 oz , 2wice as big as normal cans. if it was a bfc, then she was stupid to drink it because if you drink that much of it without knowing how easily caffine/other drugs affect your body, its no wounder she died. especially if you arent used to that much stuff in your body

marilize leguana!
Last edited by live4ledzep at May 16, 2008,
You think you're badass? Try three Redlines in 5 minutes.

Don't really try this.... You'll probably have a damn heart attack...
Quote by live4ledzep
a regular can? wow.
the bfc is 32 liters, 2wice as big as normal cans. if it was a bfc, then she was stupid to drink it because if you drink that much of it without knowing how easily caffine/other drugs affect your body, its no wounder she died. especially if you arent used to that much stuff in your body

It was a normal can... I didn't know what a bfc was...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Energy drinks are not badass. I hate girls who always talk about their favorite energy drink. It's sooo annoying.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

I tend to take my time on energy drinks. Drinking a whole can that fast would be to much for me.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I'm not into energy drinks, but I can chug a regular pop in maybe 10-15 seconds, or less.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Quote by salsawords
Energy drinks are not badass. I hate girls who always talk about their favorite energy drink. It's sooo annoying.

Not to mention how immensely bad they are for you... have you ever looked at the nutrition information on a can of Monster? It makes me gag.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
When it's the perfect temperature - 20 seconds.
When it's very cold - 40 seconds.

Edit:
Quote by PlayMadness
It was a normal can... I didn't know what a bfc was...

Monster BFC - Big ****ing Can.

Only available in the states
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I had 2 redlines once, consecutively. in about 5 minutes.
on somewhat of an empty stomach
I'm a wreckless guy, and I'm not very proud of that ^
and my record for monsters is the equivalent of 7 in a 24 hour period.
thats only for lack of funds
Energy drinks are bad. I'm living proof, although I don't know for how much longer.
Quote by live4ledzep
a regular can? wow.
the bfc is 32 liters, 2wice as big as normal cans. if it was a bfc, then she was stupid to drink it because if you drink that much of it without knowing how easily caffine/other drugs affect your body, its no wounder she died. especially if you arent used to that much stuff in your body

32 liters?
Damn
Quote by Masamune
32 liters?
Damn

fixed haha 32 oz my bad

marilize leguana!
I prefer amphetamines to a random mish-mash of B vitamins, way too much caffeine, and the other "natural energy enhancers" they put in energy drinks. An energy drink won't actually speed up anything but your heart, and it'll make you shaky as hell if you have enough to cause a noticeable change. Amphetamines, however, if clean and at a low dose, will actually provide that energy boost and increase mental ability without the shakiness or most of the unpleasantness of very high doses of caffeine and the other **** they pour into energy drinks. Health wise, there's probably not a whole lot of difference, either. Just stay away from meth and street speed. Stick to pharmaceuticals. OH! And 20 mg of Adderall is usually cheaper than a big can of Monster. Just sayin'...
the most ive drank in one day was a bfc monster (32oz), a reg can of nos (16 oz), and 2 16 oz cans of monster

marilize leguana!
yeah it wasnt very acurate. im pretty sure id die of a heart attack before i even reached 25 cans of monster

marilize leguana!
32.24 bottles of Redline Power Rush + You = Death
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by McLovin-
When it's the perfect temperature - 20 seconds.
When it's very cold - 40 seconds.

Edit:

Monster BFC - Big ****ing Can.

Only available in the states

Almost everything's bigger over there. Especially food things.
Quote by live4ledzep

That's what she said.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I can't sip things at all. I do need to time myself downing a pint though... For kicks.
When I was studying, one month ago, I used to drink 5 redbulls / night. Did that for about 7 days in a row. My heart didn't like me very much.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I cant chug energy drinks. I feel so horrible. I usualy just sip the drink every minute. then i can feel energized
[IMG]http://a138.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/30/l_edf7c8282544c28b1bdd9b0dd665b671.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by FireandFlames
You think you're badass? Try three Redlines in 5 minutes.

Don't really try this.... You'll probably have a damn heart attack...
I actually tried that. Well, more like 10 minutes. Never doing that again. I was twitching and sweating like mad, and had a headache. I didn't know whether to go try to lay down or to run a marathon. It was just insane.

I'll stick with just one or two at a time.