Page 1 of 2
What are some good metal bands with alot of singers on one album\on every album...and I don't mean all layed vocals, I mean like they all get individual parts and sometimes harmonize

Any album by Ayreon (about half their stuff is metal, half is progressive)
The Metal Opera I +II by Avantasia

You guys know any?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
dimmu borgir.
nile, even though they all sound the same
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Karl and Dallas don't sound anything alike.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Sculptured has a clean singer and Don Anderson growls.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I know Nile does, and I believe that Dying Fetus has two singers, but I don't really listen to Dying Fetus any to know much about them.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Recommendation thread?

Therion have different vocalists pretty much on every album. Ne Obliviscaris have Xenoyr and Tim Charles.
3 Inches of Blood is good power metal, and they have a singer who does falsettos (really high), and a singer who does mid-range.
both of the James Murphy solo albums
"convergance" & "feeding the machine"
ace ****
Into Eternity.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Lacuna Coil
Chthonic
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
UneXpect and Diablo Swing Orchestra, Shadows Fall has Brian, Matt, and Jon doing the growls, cleans and others.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by seaofcartilage
the healing process by despised icon!

Hell yeah.
Also, all of the guys from Mastodon save Brann, the drummer do vocals and they are sick.
Quote by seaofcartilage
the healing process by despised icon sucks endlessly!

Fix'd.

Therion, deffo.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
dying fetus and nile.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Not really.

Despised ICon isn't that good of a band, in the first place, their material is uninspired grind/deathcore.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by seaofcartilage
so in other words you dislike them because of their genre?

No, I dislike them because they're generic and just overall bad.

They're riffing/everything has been done many times.

^ What he said.

Quote by eggsandham2
their*

and despised icon like, pioneered that sound so it's understandable that it's "generic"
Quote by destroy_techno
EDIT:
No, I believe he dislikes them because they aren't a good band

yeah dude thats totally objective
D-Did...

You just say Despised Icon PIONEERED grindcore?!?!

You f*cking imbecile!

I can't believe how mentally handicapped you appear to be.

Quote by eggsandham2
i said they pioneered deathcore. what the hell does despised icon have to do with grindcore at all? theyre seriously nowhere near that style at all
I said DI were (in short) a very bad death/grindcore band.

Yes, surprisingly, they call themselves grind at times, and a lot of people are mistaken and think they are grind.

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by seaofcartilage
i said they pioneered deathcore. what the hell does despised icon have to do with grindcore at all? theyre seriously nowhere near that style at all

i wouldn't be too proud of myself if i pioneered deathcore.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
was i saying im proud of them? i was explaining why their sound might seem "generic" because they pioneered that sound

i personally like them, jesus christ this is a huge deal!
Quote by Slaytanic1993
I said DI were (in short) a very bad death/grindcore band.

Yes, surprisingly, they call themselves grind at times, and a lot of people are mistaken and think they are grind.

oh cool that must mean im that ignorant as well and dont listen to grind a lot!
Nile
3 Inches of Blood
Into Eternity
Dying Fetus
And I think Gorgasm had two, but the one of them left the band.
Quote by seaofcartilage
was i saying im proud of them? i was explaining why their sound might seem "generic" because they pioneered that sound

i personally like them, jesus christ this is a huge deal!

oh cool that must mean im that ignorant as well and dont listen to grind a lot!

Dear LORD!

Get over yourself, man!

We're not arguing over you.

Quote by eggsandham2
I never said the reason they were bad is because I dislike them, I said it was because they are unispired, generic music.

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by seaofcartilage
their*

and despised icon like, pioneered that sound so it's understandable that it's "generic"

yeah dude thats totally objective

Actually, they're is correct in that context. Stop trying to sound so smart. You're a moron.

And, Despiced Icon is okay, but I wouldn't take my time to listen to a whole album by them. They are somewhat generic. I don't see why people get their panties in a wad when some one says they don't like a band. It's not like they insulted you, they just have different tastes. And, no he never said he didn't like them because of their genre.
Last edited by IronMaiden5 at May 17, 2008,
@slatanic: and i said their music is generic because they pioneered that sound and saying it's 'uninspired' is a cop-out for lack of an actual reason other than 'i dont like them'

@other kid: yeah they are riffs are so generic!

moron
I believe Origin uses more than one vocalists, with backing vocals atleast.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by IronMaiden5
Actually, they're is correct in that context. Stop trying to sound so smart. You're a moron.

And, Despiced Icon is okay, but I wouldn't take my time to listen to a whole album by them. They are somewhat generic. I don't see why people get their panties in a wad when some one says they don't like a band. It's not like they insulted you, they just have different tastes. And, no he never said he didn't like them because of their genre.

Oh, not this man, he's seen the skies longer than I have. His inhales are more powerful than I could ever hope to acheive, and he has the technique of pure virtuosity.

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by seaofcartilage
yeah, youre definitely a grown man

Yeah, and YOU'RE definitely an ass.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Page 1 of 2