That's the fastest rendition of Donna Lee I've ever heard.

And yeah, joe pass is crazy. The bass player in that vid is even more crazy imo.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
He practiced his ass off with a metronome and learned the material in my sig and the MT sticky.

You've got to stop making threads.

How come every time I make a thread u answer my question. Plus it is good to ask a lot of questions cause u cud learn many things that will help u
Quote by mjkshreds
How come every time I make a thread u answer my question. Plus it is good to ask a lot of questions cause u cud learn many things that will help u
You're asking way too many questions to actually learn anything about any of the topics. Learn the basic theory...NOW.

Why do I answer your questions? Because there's been a barrage of idiots the last 2 weeks and if I don't answer your question, some asshat will misinform you.
i think someone is aiming for "best n00b award".
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

That was ridiculously awesome, reminds me of Al Di Meotla.
EDIT: Yeah, BGC is right, there have been excessive amounts of dickery on here; totally useless exposure of E-peen going on.
Quote by coffeeguy9
And yeah, joe pass is crazy. The bass player in that vid is even more crazy imo.

Yeah, NHOP is fantastic.

mjkshreds: Do what BGC says please, and then come back with questions other than "what scale does (insert any and every musician here) use".
Pass was (this is of course an opinion) a far better and more accomplished player than di Meola.

Funny part is, his single line playing, what was shown in that video, isn't even what he's primarily known for. Something more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAb4ZCf0JgU&feature=related

Anyway Joe Pass had stated many times that he developed his single-line style from the constant transcription and imitation of Charlie Parker. Get on it. It takes a lifetime. That also means that he would not have thought in scales, if at all - chords are the main vocabulary of the bebop idiom.