Page 1 of 4
ReBoot was the first ever CGI television program, debuting back in 1994. The first season was highly episodic, serving as an introduction to the show's settings, characters, and story elements while setting up many recurring jokes for the future. The second season started to show its darker elements and start setting up story arcs, while the first season was filled with episodes that were self-contained.

The main characters at the start of the show were Bob, Dot, Enzo, Phong, Megabyte, and Hexadecimal, with other recurring characters like Mike the T.V, and Captain Capacitor. The show later added more characters to the show’s repertoire like AndrAIa, Mouse, and Ray Tracer.

The show is currently in the midst of a Revival, first with a Web Comic and currently new movies have been green lighted for production. It is unknown at this point where original writers/creators Gavin Blair and Ian Pearson will be involved, but fan response is supposed to be heard about the current revival at the Zeros2Heroes ReBoot blog located here.

The WebComic has recently been released. Check it out and rate it here
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
Last edited by Squall142 at May 30, 2008,
yeah that show was pretty epic, i had an action figure of the bad guy
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
^Megabyte? The voice actor died, he had a terrific voice (Was in that Hunchback movie as well and Elder Scrolls).
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by hazzmatazz

Quote by frankv
Oh man, I miss this show so much. I used to call my friend in grade 6 and we would watch it together whilst talking over the phone excitedly. It was an excellent, gripping show, and I want to see it again very much.

The plot and characters were excellent, and the entire show was very interesting and kept me in suspense all the time. I miss it.
heres a picture for those of you who dont remember from the title...

^Yeah, season 4's animation was top notch, practically no one looked right (They lost time on production so they couldn't finish it as they liked).

Quote by Tsunoyukami
Oh man, I miss this show so much. I used to call my friend in grade 6 and we would watch it together whilst talking over the phone excitedly. It was an excellent, gripping show, and I want to see it again very much.

The plot and characters were excellent, and the entire show was very interesting and kept me in suspense all the time. I miss it.

Well my friend, it is coming back. Right now people are making a WebComic to bring back attention to the show and then three movies are planned to be made. Right now it's unsure if the original creators/writers will be involved, but I do know they want to be, it all depends on fan reaction and Rainmaker, the company who holds the right.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I remember seeing it.

It had hover-boards.

Zip-Boards, those would be fun.

I also have a group if anyone is interested hah.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by hazzmatazz

Quote by frankv
wow i cant wait to hear more about it!
Wow! Other people who know this show existed! Here on the east coast of the US, most people have no idea what it is...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
ReBoot was amazing. The storyline was kind of weird at the point where the little kid became an adult.
Quote by Mudmen190
...Wat?

Oh, and

its the countdown to the release of the comic if i remember correctly

the movie is still in the pitch stage at this point
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
heres a link to the blogs about the comic

http://rebootcomic.zeros2heroes.com/

not much going on now, but its a good source of info about the comics and the movie
Quote by Kensai

lol what a ridiculous television show.

it was one of those shows id watch when better shows werent on but it was pretty good lmfao

This is what I'm all about and you know it..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Squall142
^Megabyte? The voice actor died, he had a terrific voice (Was in that Hunchback movie as well and Elder Scrolls).

You mean Tony Jay..
He had a great and deep voice, he was also used in Legacy of Kain, Planescape:Torment, World of Warcraft, and some kids movies...

I loved reboot when I was a child, and I still laugh at Endo (or whatever the green guy's name is) n00bness at playing Mortal Kombat

Oh, and watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubhsC9SWGjg

^You know everything is about this guy:

Last edited by gonzaw at May 16, 2008,
Quote by Jack Off Jill

i always preferred these

Quote by Kensai

That was one of my favorite shows. Whenever I here someone say "I'm going to find out.." or something like that, I always automatically respond "REBOOT" perhaps followed by "back off get your own sandwich!" And also Beasties kicked ass too.
I remember the show, but was too young to really grasp the concept I think. I wanna watch it now.
^YouTube is your friend, it has all the episodes!!

Quote by CapnKickass
Oh yeah it sucks that the show got cut off. last episode I've seen is when megabyte is back and pretty much takes over the control room

Yeah, it ended on a cliffhanger. I bet what would happen next would be AWESOME. The original writers already have it planned out. Tell Rainmaker (And go to that Zeroes2Heroes site to tell them) you want the original writers back to see what happens next!

Quote by delicious
xD

This was the show where theyHad to try to stop the "Users" from winning, right?

Yeah. We are the users, playing games. Shows we suck at games

Quote by CapnKickass
That was one of my favorite shows. Whenever I here someone say "I'm going to find out.." or something like that, I always automatically respond "REBOOT" perhaps followed by "back off get your own sandwich!" And also Beasties kicked ass too.

This is bad, very bad!

Quote by gonzaw
You mean Tony Jay..
He had a great and deep voice, he was also used in Legacy of Kain, Planescape:Torment, World of Warcraft, and some kids movies...

I loved reboot when I was a child, and I still laugh at Endo (or whatever the green guy's name is) n00bness at playing Mortal Kombat

Tony Jay, I know. Amazing voice. Long John Baldry, who did the voice for Captain Capacitor and Old Man Pearson has also passed away, and so has John Grace, one of the creators.

And it's Enzo. Can't win 'em all.

Quote by Retardwitguitar
its the countdown to the release of the comic if i remember correctly

the movie is still in the pitch stage at this point

Yeah, and I do hope the original writers write the movies.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by hazzmatazz

Quote by frankv
from what I've read, Gavin Blair and co. won't be writing the new movie, but we can always hope

and thanks to the ts for making this topic, i've considered making a ReBoot thread before, but i didn't know if anyone else would remember it
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Hell Yah Rat trap was the man, easily the best character on the show. I'd have to say, once the characters started gong all metalic and robotic even in animal form like that picture of Rat Trap the show started slipping.

Reboot was an ok show but just like the guy above said, it was generally something I watched when nothing else was on TV. It had some intense action scenes alot.

That bitch in the picture looks a bit skimpy for a kids cartoon though lol, looks like a "Tripping the Rift" style.
Retardwithguitar: That's why I'm saying to bother Rainmaker about it. Gavin Blair WANTS to write it, Ian Pearson I am 100% on him as well (Phil Mitchell and Dan DiDio are in the air with me), and the fans would want it so why not?

And no problem, the show is awesome and deserves attention!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by hazzmatazz

Quote by frankv
oh, i know

myself and many others have sent emails and letters to rainmaker, but from what i've heard
it's not making any difference at this point

have you heard anything more about the pitch that was selected for the movie?
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Retardwitguitar
oh, i know

myself and many others have sent emails and letters to rainmaker, but from what i've heard
it's not making any difference at this point

have you heard anything more about the pitch that was selected for the movie?

Well Paul Gertz said he's listening, but sometimes I'm not sure, and doubt it a lot! What made ReBoot successful? The writing. Who created the plots and all the good stuff? Gavin Blair, Ian Pearson, etc, etc. Doesn't it seem wise to get them on board?

Quote by gonzaw
I loved the episode where they copied Evil Dead!!
And the Mortal Kombat one obviously.

And the one in which I shut down my server and I killed them all >.<

Ah, nice

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
The best ReBoot ever was the one where they fought Ash from Evil Dead.

Grooovy!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by hazzmatazz

Quote by frankv
Page 1 of 4