God given talent. ****ing awesome.
weird don't see a thread
no i don't "searchbar"

What do you think
"no i don't "searchbar""
maybe you should.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by !normajean!
"Let Pretend Like It's 1910" is a pretty epic song.

I beg to differ.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
They ain't bad, a little generic, they don't bring anything different to the table but they got some good songs.
Honestly whats with everyone saying a certain band is generic, 90% of all music regardless of genre is generic (also, 72% of statistics are made up on the spot). Music is so generic that you can even find many similarities between 2 completely different genres. I like this band, especially the song "Tailor" but maybe you should "searchbar" next time.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Honestly whats with everyone saying a certain band is generic, 90% of all music regardless of genre is generic (also, 72% of statistics are made up on the spot). Music is so generic that you can even find many similarities between 2 completely different genres. I like this band, especially the song "Tailor" but maybe you should "searchbar" next time.

Your mom's generic.....

Oooooo pwned ftw
Quote by Selkies921
Your mom's generic.....

Oooooo pwned ftw

oh no you di'nt!!!

edit: I searchbar and come up with this.
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at May 18, 2008,
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Rise Records and every band on that label sucks.

The only band I liked from that label was It Prevails but they're no longer working with them.
Alright, this has turned into a spamfest. Can you guys leave it out and just let this sink if no-one is going to reply.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
If you sign to RISE Records you are pretty much admitting that you're not very good.

This band is no different. imo