The only way to know a true metal band is that most of their songs are in dropped D tuning, Disturbed use it like its the only tunung they know! Their songs are awesome to play and listen to. Some of my favourites are 10,000 Fists, Liberate, down with the sickness and stupify. Look up some of their songs and you'll be surprised. Not many have heard off them but the other day when i was in Sanity(music store, and now possible joke) I saw a shelf full of Disturbed. By the way the joke was in Sanity, put together insanity, lol.
Obvious troll is obvious.

Delete this pointless thread, pissflap.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
eh
[IMG]http://a138.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/30/l_edf7c8282544c28b1bdd9b0dd665b671.jpg[/IMG]
Roflmao lolocaust
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
i am very disturbed by this post.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Disrurbed is nu metal. I'm pretty sure. If I were you I'd just delete the thread and post the same thing on the nu metal threads.
*reported*

8 pointless posts....
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by d. b. cooper
i am very disturbed by this post.

A-O!
My parents think I'm smart.... I am a master of optical illusions