hey ive already asked what guitar i should get but then i saw the ibanez s320.
so for the difference of like 100 buck is it worth it to get the s320 over an epiphone g400 custom? i like to play everything
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
Clarify everything. I mean, I somehow doubt you play "everything," to be fair. Help us help you.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
The G400 is a decent guitar but isn't as versatile as the S. The Saber has great range of sounds and have a great Zero-Resistance tremolo that stays in tune and annoys beginners. Make sure to play an Ibanez before you buy; the neck is hate or love.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
what imean by everything is i liek to play stuff like frank zappa, steve vai, cream, led zeppelin, RHCP, parkway, atreyu, okay well its not everything but i like stuff like that.
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

Quote by joshua.mcdonald
what imean by everything is i liek to play stuff like frank zappa, steve vai, cream, led zeppelin, RHCP, parkway, atreyu, okay well its not everything but i like stuff like that.

Hrm. Honestly, I'd say go with your gut here. I think you could probably get away with either of those guitars.

Have you gotten a chance to get your hands on both of them?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
i havent been able to the shop hasnt had either, but ive played a g400 (is there a difference), and ive played an ibanez rg but thats different.

There are some differences, yeah.

I dunno, even though I've never been a LP kinda guy, for some reason my gut says the g400. But of course, I'm the only one that's chimed in thus far.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣