i am too lazy to go buy a capo, so is there like a household item i can use as a capo?
A roommate with too much time, and big hands?

Seriously, if you're that lazy, order one online. They send it right to you. Though you might have to go answer the door.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
pencil, and rubberband.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
stretch out a paper clip bend it back and twist the ends closed tight....yea im gettin macguyver with this sh!t lol
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Quote by DopeDanny
stretch out a paper clip bend it back and twist the ends closed tight....yea im gettin macguyver with this sh!t lol

that's going to wreck your neck.

Ateam> Mcguyver
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
that's going to wreck your neck.

Ateam> Mcguyver

Yeah, maybe, but the A-Team would blow the guitar up and charge you for it. I love it when a plan comes together.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
a coat hanger, just wrap it tightly aroudn the desired fret. works great.. but use some padding for the back of the neck so it doesn't dint it
Livin For the Music

dimebag420666 wrote:

i play guitar with my penis
Quote by CLaSH88
a coat hanger, just wrap it tightly aroudn the desired fret. works great.. but use some padding for the back of the neck so it doesn't dint it

great ripoff of my idea lmao
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
I've actually tried the whole pencil/plastic/whatever and rubber band (strong one) before... it sucks and it doesn't work all that well. Just get a capo...
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...