So, pretty self-explanitory, just tell any funny, cool, awesome, or any story you just have to tell the world, in this thread. It can be from assemblies, dances/proms, football games. etc.
have fun and cheers

EDIT: ok, I've got one...tonight at my 8th grade exit dance, they were playin Back In Black as the last song, and me and some other people were getting psyched (cuz thats like the only good song they played all night) and made a mosh pit. The principal came by, stopped it, but it came back. Then one of the kids got kicked out of the dance. We still kept it goin, though!!!
Last edited by guitardude34875 at May 16, 2008,
I dressed up as Darth Vadar for a school dance.

I didn't even get kicked out until an hour in
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
On a school trip, My friend Mikey, myself and some guys were playing Hide and seek in their hotel room with nothing better to do. They were playing for about 10 mins when this really dumb kid had to search. Now Mikey being the crazy kid he is just so happens to T-bag the kid when the room is pitch black. All we hear is a Ka-blach-F**K! and wondered what happened. So we find out he was pubeicly humiliated and the kid decides to take a shower. (wonder why) So a half hour goes by and we start wondering what was taking him so long, wanking jokes aside. After Fouty-five minutes go by we start freaking out and begin banging on the door. We got no response and start flipping out on each other. "MIKEY, WHY THE F**K DID YOU DO THAT!?" "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" So we get the idea to try and open the door with a nickel or one of those tricks. We stick it into the door, and the dumbass just so happens to open it up with a dumbfounded look on his face. There was a huge sigh of relief that the kid didn't kill himself, but we diffidently wanted him dead after what happened.