Page 1 of 4
Ok, I'm not normally one to do this type of thing, but I'm extremely pissed right now.

So my girlfriend's ex boyfriend (complete douche bag) let the air out of her back tire of her car and let her drive home with it. Driving on a flat tire is really dangerous and could've messed up her tire or her. He's been doing this stupid type of stuff for a while; poking her, flirting, being an asshole. My girlfriend thinks he's a creep so she has no problem with me doing something bad to him.

So I need some ideas, he has a really nice car and I like the idea of maybe ****ing it up in an really undrivable/hard to fix way. I want to prove a point to him. Also a good ass kicking might just be in order, or a combination of the above.

Anyway, any good ideas pit?

EDIT: I'm really not an immature person but I don't just want to let someone endangering my girlfriend's life go either. My friend had a flat tire once and got into a really bad accident because of it. I'm a pretty big guy so fighting him isn't a problem.
Last edited by altgrunge at May 16, 2008,
ass kicking, raping, moltov cocktail in the back seat, plant drugs in it, push it behind a fire hydrant or into a handicapped spot then call a towing company, rape, sex with your girlfriend with pictures and tape them to his car, rape, murder, burn his house down, rape, slash his tires, rape

i am very biased towards rape
kick his ass. then douse his car in gasoline and threaten him. if he doesnt leave you and your gf alone, his car goes boom
Quote by altgrunge
So my girlfriend's ex boyfriend (complete douche bag) let the air out of her back tire of her car and let her drive home with it. Driving on a flat tire is really dangerous and could've messed up her tire or her. He's been doing this stupid type of stuff for a while; poking her, flirting, being an asshole. My girlfriend thinks he's a creep so she has no problem with me doing something bad to him.

If it's so dangerous then why did she drive it?
When and where did it happen?
Quote by jeremessmore
ass kicking, raping, moltov cocktail in the back seat, plant drugs in it, push it behind a fire hydrant or into a handicapped spot then call a towing company, rape, sex with your girlfriend with pictures and tape them to his car, rape, murder, burn his house down, rape, slash his tires, rape

i am very biased towards rape

i like the idea of pictures to his car, but put like some form of super glue so that it chips up the paint when he takes them off
(\__/)
(='.'=)Help the Bunny
(")_(")
sugar in the gas tank
It's a fake wheel, dummy!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't download music or you'll go to prison and get anally raped.
put a condom on his tailpipe, from what a friend told me its supposed to swell up then break and sound like a tire poping, idk if it would **** up the car though.
yea kick his ass and **** his car up piss/**** in his gas tank slash tires cover spots in nail polish/ remover acidic **** to **** up the paint and body stuff objects up tail pipe kick the **** outta the douche
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
take thumbtacks and put them in his windsheild wipers, make sure theyre in solid so they dont pop out when the wipers move, then just wait til it rains.
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
rub it with a potato and put her keys in the muffler. +1 to whoever gets that reference. to be serious, scratch it with keys and put sugar in the gas thing
pour brake fluid on the paint
It's a fake wheel, dummy!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't download music or you'll go to prison and get anally raped.
Do the Viking execution "Broken Butterfly", or something like that.

All you have to do is cut open his chest and rip out his lungs. After that, you gently place them upon his back.

Or, you know, you could just hire the A-Team.
Don't touch his car. That just means your a big old pussy and I hope you get beat with a bat if you do. Your problem with him is with him only not his car. Grow some balls and confront him and fight if needed. Go man to man and lay out your beef and put the ball in his court.
Pick the lock to his car and piss all over the seats. Or if you want to avoid a mess, just take a baseball bat to the windshield.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
Quote by altgrunge
She didn't know it was flat until she got home. He flattened it at our school parking lot today I'm assuming because it was fine on the way to school.

If you can prove it, get his ass arrested and make him pay.
If you can't, plant evidence, then get his ass arrested and make him pay.

And how do you NOT notice a flat tyre?
Make his parents into chile and feed it to him and then reveal that he is eating his parents
i got one, be the bigger man, and prove that you are mature ( if you are, I wouldn't know) and don't do anything, let him believe that whatever he does doesn't bother you, even if it does. Let him pull his crap, and if it isn't bothering you he's going to give up and move on to something else. otherwise, you could go kick his ass (if you can) get yourself into legal trouble and pay for it alot longer than it's worth. I recall a quote from a movie - " make sure the juice is worth the squeez".

Don't get yourself in **** for something that isn't going to be there forever. you will win the battle by not caring or acting like you don't.
Quote by M Power
Don't touch his car. That just means your a big old pussy and I hope you get beat with a bat if you do. Your problem with him is with him only not his car. Grow some balls and confront him and fight if needed. Go man to man and lay out your beef and put the ball in his court.

someone always has to ruin the fun

go for the car dude

let the darkness flow through you
(\__/)
(='.'=)Help the Bunny
(")_(")
Quote by jamogod
i got one, be the bigger man, and prove that you are mature ( if you are, I wouldn't know) and don't do anything, let him believe that whatever he does doesn't bother you, even if it does. Let him pull his crap, and if it isn't bothering you he's going to give up and move on to something else. otherwise, you could go kick his ass (if you can) get yourself into legal trouble and pay for it alot longer than it's worth. I recall a quote from a movie - " make sure the juice is worth the squeez".

Don't get yourself in **** for something that isn't going to be there forever. you will win the battle by not caring or acting like you don't.

That's not the fun way to go about this though, you remember he did ask THE PIT this, I highly doubt we wants to do that.
You know what, why don't you just let the air out of his tires. But instead of just letting the air out, slash em'.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
face to face have nice chat then grab his collar and say 'if you mess with her again it will be your last'
Quote by jamogod

man you just couldn't let the pit have their fun, i mean really when somebody asks the pit for advice do they follow through with it? most of the time, no! look for my "what should i do to my friend" thread guess how many of those things i did....... none! so next time you think about posting about "being the bigger man" just think about what the pansy who asked the question is really going to do

and on topic listen to that one carrie underwood song for ideas especially the part about shenya kareokee
Quote by Floydian45
Pick the lock to his car and piss all over the seats. Or if you want to avoid a mess, just take a baseball bat to the windshield.

Theres a gut feeling I have that says theres irony. I just dont know where.

Im all with the Bologna, if its a hot day the bologna will eat away the paint on his car. Buy like 3 packs of bologna and put them all on his car. Lulz will pursue

V- Ahh, Danke Schon
Last edited by shreddin_frets at May 16, 2008,
cut his brake lines...

or... punch him in the back of the head when he least expects it
Quote by Whatley2212
First you want to ***** up his **** and then take a ********* and shove it in his **** before **** his **** ***** then you want to ***** **** ******** **** his **** **** *******. That should **** his **** up.

I like this idea the most, it makes the most sense.
Take an orange or grapefruit, some type of citrus fruit, cut it in half, put sugar on the open part, and stick each half to his windshield.

Sugar acts like glue when it gets wet and then dries... So he'll have grapefruit permanently attached to his windshield. Also, someone told me the windshield shatters if you pull the grapefruit off. Not sure if that's true, though.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Get a knife, slash all his tires, also. siphon out all his gas, then drill a large hole in the bottom of his gas tank. Also, take a wire bush to every square inch of the car. If you can get under the car, drain out all the oil, it'll run for a little bit but then his engines toast. If you can, drain the transmission also. A few randomly cut wires later, your set.
I Like My Music Like I Like My Life

EVERYTHING LOUDER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE!
Page 1 of 4