I recently had dual screens running and Winamp was on the screen that is now gone. Now, when I have Winamp open, I don't see my media library anymore, which is pretty essential.

Strange thing is that it's only the Winamp Modern theme that's messed up - my favorite theme. I can access my media library though any other theme.

Here's a pic:

As you can see, the media library is on (check mark beside it), but it's nowhere to be found. I've tried restarting my computer, Winamp, switching back and forth between skins, and checking behind the windows.

Any help appreciated, thanks.
long shot, might be hiding behind the taskbar, try unlocking it, then it should pop up a little bit, then you can lock it again, also have you disabled the other screen in the desktop settings?
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!
Quote by Shooshooky
long shot, might be hiding behind the taskbar, try unlocking it, then it should pop up a little bit, then you can lock it again, also have you disabled the other screen in the desktop settings?

I hadn't done that. Unfortunately, it wasn't there. I also disabled the other desktop in the NVIDIA control panel, where it hadn't been disabled, unlike in the system properties, where it already had been disabled. Also not behind the taskbar.

Thanks though.