If you live in Philly you better know of at least Preston and Steve or Kidd Chris

On May 16, 2008 the website Philly.com and its entertainment columnist Dan Gross reported that the Kidd Chris show had been taken off WYSP's airwaves effective immediately. The action was taken in response to a racially offensive song parody performed by a guest of the show in March, 2008. It is unclear whether Kidd Chris will be paid the remainder of his contract; his staff, who are not under contract, have also been terminated. CBS radio announced that Opie and Anthony would be returing to WYSP as morning hosts starting may 19, 2008.

Should I be sad that they fired Kidd Chris or happy that Opie and Anthony is comming back. O&A is 102943512908552times better than Preston and Steve
how can you worry about such things when your hockey team has made it so far and is now only one loss away from being eliminated by Pittsburgh.
Quote by Jako215

Should I be sad that they fired Kidd Chris or happy that Opie and Anthony is comming back. O&A is 102943512908552times better than Preston and Steve

/thread.

and why the hell do you want us to tell you how you should feel??
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
kidd chris was a chump, his whole show was him laughing at his own retarded jokes

..just another howard stern wannabe, radio sucks imo
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
I used to listen to it on the way to school before I had my Ipod car adapter thing. I remember him being pretty funny.
Deffinetly that O and A are back!
Go flyers
Quote by rorythefaggot
I am a clock.

What am I?

GO PHILLIES