ive been playing it alot at my local guitar store and i love the whole aspect of plug in and play and no volume or tone knobs, ive always liked bass and guitars like that.
but im also not sure what to get, the blackbird, or a normal thunderbird?

thoughts?
yea i know all about bass and guitar, ive played guitar for years and ive played bass for about 2 so i know whats up haha

i was just saying which one would you pick and why
Quote by Doctorfeelgood2
yea i know all about bass and guitar, ive played guitar for years and ive played bass for about 2 so i know whats up haha

i was just saying which one would you pick and why

with all due respect, if you knew all about bass,
you wouldn't be asking this question. if you want to play in a Motley Crue tribute band, i say either will do. if you want to play bass for any other genre, neither will do. the "Birds" look cool, but there are WAY better basses for the money.
Welcome to UG Bass. use the search bar for thunderbird bass,
you'll see our opinions. real friends don't let friends buy T-Birds.
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
with all due respect, if you knew all about bass,
you wouldn't be asking this question. if you want to play in a Motley Crue tribute band, i say either will do. if you want to play bass for any other genre, neither will do. the "Birds" look cool, but there are WAY better basses for the money.
Welcome to UG Bass. use the search bar for thunderbird bass,
you'll see our opinions. real friends don't let friends buy T-Birds.

Truth.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Man, I dont mean to bash the "bird" but I almost fell off my chair when I saw that they go for $2000 brand new!!!! Highway robbery at its finest. Shame on you Gibson.
I have played one and I really wouldn't buy one. They're really just a moneymaking gimmick for Gibson/Epiphone.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!