Page 1 of 2
So what famous people do you absolutely dislike with a passion even though other people love them.

I personally can't stand Carlos Mencia. After watching Joe Rogan calling him out on stealing people's jokes I disliked him even more. And I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me when I say I dislike Bush. So UG, what famous people do you dislike/hate?
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
Dane Cook.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
david lettermen. hes such a ****ing prick. i swear if i had a five minute conversation with that guy it would end up with me swinging/throwing something at him.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Just Andrew
Dane Cook.

+1
Along with any media-Whore s, disney associates, dishonest people (by that I mean MORE dishonest).
Last edited by Mudmen190 at May 16, 2008,
Carson Daly...

edit:

Quote by blackflag49
that guy from scrubs.

More specific? It's ok to hate Zach Braff since he can be a bit of a twit, but if you hate on Johnny C. there's something wrong with you.
Last edited by happytimeharry at May 16, 2008,
Carlos Mencia as well. I just can not stand him to save my life. Dane Cook too. I can't look at a picture of him without getting angrey. Cook does the same as alot of other comics and steals other less famous comics jokes and uses them, and you know what? People buy into it.

I also can't stand the comic who uses the puppets. It's not that he's bad or anything, I used to think he was kinda funny, but when everyone started running around saying "I kill you" I wanted to slice my ears off with a razor. It's not his fault, I know, but it started with him.
I've got more but I can't bring myself to type much more.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
I dislike nearly every famous person, primarily those who are media *****s and appear in the tabloids far too much.

The ones I really hate though are the Bushes, the Clintons, Paris Hilton, the Jonas Brothers (seriously, someone kill them), Good Charlotte, and everyone who has ever appeared on Disney Channel.
kill all humans
I definitely agree with the people that mentioned Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia. I can't stand them. Also, Jay Leno. I don't find him funny and his chin really bothers me.
I dislike Tom Cruise, but I respect him for the fact that he tries to make other people's lives better when it's not through Scientology.
Conan O'Brien.
Jay Leno.
David Letterman.
Nicole Kidman.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by G.a.c.771
most disney bands

Lol yeah is it just me or does every person on the disney channel make a cd of some sort...
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
The Jonas Brothers.

They annoy me.

+1,000,000 i absolutely hate them.
Quote by stepco12345
There's a lot of famous people I dislike.

Seriously man. Most famous people these days are self-centered douches.

And I say "these days" not knowing if famous people were ever much better than they are today. I gotta believe that they were.
Quote by dann_blood
I dislike Tom Cruise, but I respect him for the fact that he tries to make other people's lives better when it's not through Scientology.
Conan O'Brien.
Jay Leno.
David Letterman.
Nicole Kidman.

If you do not like Conan, you simply murder kittens!!!
Quote by Just Andrew
Dane Cook.

This.

Quote by blackflag49
that guy from scrubs.

Not this, whats wrong with Zach Braff?

Quote by aaron6890
how can you not like conan? hes easily the funniest late night personality.

Agreed
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by aaron6890
how can you not like conan? hes easily the funniest late night personality.

+80000
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
The Jonas Brothers.

They annoy me.

who the hell are the Jonas Brothers? I hear people bitching about them all over this site yet I have not heard a single song from them. I asked people at school and nobody even knows who they are. Even the girls hot preppy chicks don't know them
Quote by chinkboy7
who the hell are the Jonas Brothers? I hear people bitching about them all over this site yet I have not heard a single song from them. I asked people at school and nobody even knows who they are. Even the girls hot preppy chicks don't know them

Turn on Disney Channel

Actually, don't, its better if you never have to listen to them.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by HanPlaysBass
The list of celebrities I do like would be shorter......

+1
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Psshh, Letterman > Conan.

colbert>letterman>conan
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by Ez0ph
Turn on Disney Channel

Actually, don't, its better if you never have to listen to them.

I refuse to listen to anything Disney. The only band I can stand is Ally and AJ, sept on mute cuz Ally is hot.
So...you can dislike people without actually meeting them or even talking to them?

Funny how that works.
Quote by sixhundredsix
So...you can dislike people without actually meeting them or even talking to them?

Funny how that works.

I don't see the problem in it
For example, I dislike you

Not weely
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by chinkboy7
I refuse to listen to anything Disney. The only band I can stand is Ally and AJ, sept on mute cuz Ally is hot.

+1

Pete Wentz, John Mayer, Jonas Brothers, Naked Brothers Band (WANT TO ****ING KILL THEM!!!), Leonardo DiCaprio, ummmmm thats all i can think of now..
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Page 1 of 2