So,my current band,Mended,finally has a myspace page.It's still under construction but I just felt like trying to get some people behind us would be nice. We're a Christian rock band,so don't come in here and start saying "Christians suck" and stuff like that.
www.mendedmusic.com
That will get you to the myspace page actually.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrmmmm....get some music and have some criticism...

btw...get some balls and play real rock (which isn't satanist)- I mean I'm christian and I'm in a metalcore/hardcore band-
/rant
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
So metalcore/harcore is the only thing considered real rock?
PS Pictures are up now and we're working on getting some recording equipment.
Quote by Jackal58
yeh i kinda agree with vulgarmachine
putting a christian in front of you're genre (ie: christian punk or christian rock, christian hip hop etc)...turns people away because no matter how hard or metal or whatever you are ...people always assume it's gonna suck...(i know i do) and if you happen to not suck a lot of people won't be caught dead diggin it cos you don't wanna be like...yo bro check out this awesome christian metal band...
and then your bro will be like....
dude you're gay
so not trying to knock you but that's just the way us metal heads regard it ya know?
Quote by lamkins
putting a christian in front of you're genre (ie: christian punk or christian rock, christian hip hop etc)...turns people away because no matter how hard or metal or whatever you are ...people always assume it's gonna suck...(i know i do) and if you happen to not suck a lot of people won't be caught dead diggin it cos you don't wanna be like...yo bro check out this awesome christian metal band...
dude you're gay
so not trying to knock you but that's just the way us metal heads regard it ya know?

Very true very true
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
Quote by lamkins
dude you're gay

Screw this. Keep your integrity.

If people are going to be turned away by how you classify your band than how your music actually sounds, then they obviously know nothing about music anyway, and thus are not worth your attention.

Don't be the bitch of someone who's so elitist they don't actually know what music is anymore.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at May 27, 2008,
If you say you're a christian band you're guaranteed radio play.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Quote by Smokey Amp
Screw this. Keep your integrity.

If people are going to be turned away by how you classify your band than how your music actually sounds, then they obviously know nothing about music anyway, and thus are not worth your attention.

Don't be the bitch of someone who's so elitist they don't actually know what music is anymore.

Thanks. Sorry about the lack of music,when I posted this thread,I was told we would be recording in the next couple weeks. Obviously that didn't happen.

How did some people get it in their head that we are metal? We aren't.
Quote by Jackal58