Page 1 of 2
So I didn't really want to go to prom.... so me and my buddy decided to fish instead

edit: we decide a couple weeks before that we were gonna dress up and fish instead of going

I caught 9 in total, and my buddy caught four including a nice sheepshead and a two suckers. Biggest was around 30lbs.

Last edited by aceshigh16 at May 17, 2008,
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!!!

Also, good on you.
Proms gay and fishing feckin rules.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Wow, nice catches. Last time I went fishing I caught a turtle.....and thats it.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
You guys are made of the purest form of win.

Congratulations, you win the internets.
You should have danced with the fish, might as well since you were all dressed up.

I went fishing, I learned I can't fish.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
nice catches man..
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
that's badass that you dressed up for it. my prom's tomorrow night, so i'm going to go play Halo with some friends. i don't go to school stuff.
dude that's a sick idea. i'll do that tomorrow night instead of going to my gay prom. also u guys caught some damn good fish! bravo.

But there's one thing I don't understand... Did you happen to have the fishing rods in your car? Becuase if you knew you were gonna go fishing before you left so you could grab the poles then why didn't you change clothes? i'm confused.
Quote by FloydBarchetta
dude that's a sick idea. i'll do that tomorrow night instead of going to my gay prom. also u guys caught some damn good fish! bravo.

But there's one thing I don't understand... Did you happen to have the fishing rods in your car? Becuase if you knew you were gonna go fishing before you left so you could grab the poles then why didn't you change clothes? i'm confused.

i had decided a couple weeks ago i wasnt going to prom... we decided to dress up and go fishing
ohh. well bravo then. did ur clothes get ruined? it doesn't look like it but they must have gotten dirty...
hmmm instead of going to prom Im gonna like get all the bands in my school and well just like make a concert and ****
Quote by MustangMan311
You're such a rebel!

why thank you.

EDIT: not everyone has the balls to skip prom for halo.
I love all these people saying "prom is for losers!"

Yeah. The kind of losers that can get dates
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder

If you can get a date just go on a date.
Not some shitty dance.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Gunpowder

I agree, I had a great time at prom this year...or at least, before and after it
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
I'd much rather go fishing then go to my prom but alas i'm in too deep to bail now
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
I went to prom though, way too much money for what it actually was.

Wasn't that fun, but then again my date didn't really dance and was shy. I didn't really know her all too well to begin with.

I'm glad I went though, wouldn't want to be sitting here wishing that I went.
Of course, you won't be thinking that, you caught some huge fish!
Okay, so reading the beginning of this made me think 'Lol they just couldnt get dates', but after seeing those badass fish... I wholly approve. Good work, gentleman. And cute shades.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Okay, so reading the beginning of this made me think 'Lol they just couldnt get dates', but after seeing those badass fish... I wholly approve. Good work, gentleman. And cute shades.

Haha thanks, I forgot my shades there too 3rd pair of aviators Ive lost ... good thing there cheap tho
Quote by SilentDeftone
It's probably best that you didn't go, since you'd be wearing that ugly ass belt and he's wearing that shirt.

-SD

I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by SilentDeftone
It's probably best that you didn't go, since you'd be wearing that ugly ass belt and he's wearing that shirt.

-SD

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sir
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by Gunpowder

I had a girlfriend at the time and the only reason I considered going was because I knew it was important to her
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Thought this'd be another whiny thread about how you don't know if to go to prom or not. Nice though. Thats pretty epic and you'll remember it. Very unique and looks like you had fun. I'd like to go fishing and a lough near me has some brilliant fishing areas, I just don't know where, don't have a rod either. One of my friends is hugely into fishing so might try and get a few people together sometime. My uncle also is so might ask him for advice.
I only wish I could get such big fish while fishing..
Haha, that's great. I had a feeling this thread would be some loon whinging about prom but you done good, nice fish btw.
Quote by frottage

EDIT: not everyone has the balls to skip prom for COD4.

fixed
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Haha that's pretty awesome. Prom this year wasn't too bad, but those fish are freaking huge......
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Good on ya. My friend and I went to a George Clinton show instead of prom last year.

I think it's safe to say we made the right choice.
Page 1 of 2