I was reading Cragios thread about how he talked to god and stuffs, and Jackolas says
Quote by Jackolas
Dreams are weird.

Does anyone ever remember random dreams from long ago at random times? For no reason.

And that reminded of a dream that I can remember, I was like 3 or 4 and this long sleeve shirt was possessed by a ghost or something(it was friendly), and it wanted me to go downstairs to the entrance room, and open the closet I think, but by the time I got down stairway I had waken up. It was really weird, and then I walked down stairs and I opened the closet and it was just coats and jackets.

So pit what was your earliest dream that you can remember?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
um I was in a trailer (one from jurassic park) and everyone was running to one exit, but I saw a shorter exit and thought "**** yah im gonna live, no one is going this way" then i got stuck behind an old lady ina wheelchair, then when she opened the door, there was the T-REX, roaring (i guess thats what t-rex do) at us with mouth wide open, then I wake up.

I had never even seen a jurassic park :/
Quote by Guitarfreak777
um I was in a trailer (one from jurassic park) and everyone was running to one exit, but I saw a shorter exit and thought "**** yah im gonna live, no one is going this way" then i got stuck behind an old lady ina wheelchair, then when she opened the door, there was the T-REX, roaring (i guess thats what t-rex do) at us with mouth wide open, then I wake up.

ugh, I had one sort of like that.

I was sitting with my mother in our house, then all of a sudden a giant T-rex rips of the roof and lets out an deafening roar. I then woke up as it went for my face.

I hadn't seen Jurassic park either.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
when i was about 4... i dreamt it on my first day of school, at night. i dreamt that i went down the hall to the gym, and the doors sucked me in. it was 3rd person, so i followed myself in, and i saw myself chained down to a metal table in the metal. then i watched as some ghosts cut me open with dental tools.... that dream happend a few times a year untill about 4 years ago. scared the crap out of me every time it happened.
This dream scared the crap out of me. I had it when I was around 5 or 6. Anyways:

My brother and I were playing in my room while my mom did some cleaning up. I said to my brother "Hey, look! There's a caveman outside the window!" My brother looked and when he realized that there wasn't a caveman, I shouted "Made you look!". I did this one or two more times. After he has stopped falling for it, I glanced at the window and saw that there was a caveman outside it! I screamed and told my mom to look, but when she did the caveman ducked down and she thought I was lying to her. Right as she was telling me not to play any more tricks on them, the caveman smashed the window and jumped into my room. He chased all of us downstairs and we hid behind a table. That was the end of my dream...
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Apparently Jurassic park was projected in our minds as we were sleeping (+1 for anyone who gets the reference)
Quote by Guitarfreak777

the earliest one i can remember was being in a park like jungle place, getting chased by a giant purple t rex. then i remember hiding under a rock, and it went away...

jurasic park must have traumatized allot of young minds, even those that hadn't seen it.
I remember when I was like 6 or something (maybe younger) I woke up remembering sitting on a royal chair with hot unclothed females around me while I was a kid wearing some overalls...and I remember waking up to a tingling feeling...
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i had this 1 when i was about 6:

that nite i had watched one of the Nightmare on Elm street movies,
I was in bed and i heard that signature scraping sound of Freddies claws. And then all the walls started to apart so i ended up in the center of the room. And suddenly freddys clawed hand comes out of my stomach and i woke up.
I was a man in an aeroplane, hoverin' far over the clouds and open sea. Not a thing of worry. The sun smiled and kissed me with its warmth. The waters shone with a poignant magnificence. The breeze gently lapped at my body. It's was the most euphoric feeling I've ever held, the one that helps me cope with life, just to remember it.

Then I was born. Life happened. Here I am now.

Kinda weird, huh?
Quote by ralph wiggum
the earliest one i can remember was being in a park like jungle place, getting chased by a giant purple t rex. then i remember hiding under a rock, and it went away...

jurasic park must have traumatized allot of young minds, even those that hadn't seen it.

Yeah Jurassic park seemed to mess up a lot of kids ahaha.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Yeah Jurassic park seemed to mess up a lot of kids ahaha.

I smell a lawsuit....lol.
When I was little I had a sleepwalking dream where I was surrounded by indians and evil dogs and so i ran downstairs and jumped on the table and fought them off by throwing forks at them until they turned into trees and melted so i licked them up and went on the roof to play frisbee with England but they wouldn't throw it back, so we bombed them and gave them freedom, resulting in a melding of our two cultures and turning my suburbs into a pseudo-london underground where crackwhores could be found hanging in cobwebs until the cabs came to pick up their laundry.

I still sleepwalk btw.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Last edited by Ez0ph at May 17, 2008,
Quote by ralph wiggum

Ha ha No man you were traumatized by watching Barney the Purple Dinosour haha
our house was small, so me and my grandma and sister slept on one bed. we were like 4/5. one time, in a dream, i heard some rumbling in the garage, and my grandma woke up. she went to the garage and there were some green and purple monsters and then i ran back to the bed and then woke up.

another one, is a zombiie kind of one. apparently me and my friends were shopping in a convience store. and then there was reports of zombies things coming inside the sotre, and no one would close the doors, so they got in. I screamed and then ran to the elevator . but there was zombies inside. these zombies were about 3 feet tall monkey things. and then later i found out that they couldnt see things that are in shade, so i went to the shade and then woke up.

my last dream was a weird one,

I was held in Chemisty class until 11:30 pm and then my mom called me and asked where i was. i told the teacher i ahd to go for an emegency. and then my mom drove me home. when i got home, there was a blackout, and i was home alone and scared as ****. there was thunder and lightning outside. and then my mom called and started laughing and then saying hahahah you got a blackout. then i woke up.
when i was about 7 or 8 I remember having a dream that my dog went outside and i chased after it. Then, when i got outside there were monsters and stuff everywhere.. then my dog got attacked by a big dog monster so i ran towards it. Then i woke up.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
holy **** dude........

the first dream i can remember was being chased by dinosaurs like jurassic park.

coincidence?

i think not.

dinosaurs are making their comeback.....

it's just a matter of time......

<.<

>.>
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
holy **** dude........

the first dream i can remember was being chased by dinosaurs like jurassic park.

coincidence?

i think not.

dinosaurs are making their comeback.....

it's just a matter of time......

<.<

>.>

O_O clearly, its a sign of the end of the world!

REPENT!!!
Quote by Ez0ph
When I was little I had a sleepwalking dream where I was surrounded by indians and evil dogs and so i ran downstairs and jumped on the table and fought them off by throwing forks at them until they turned into trees and melted so i licked them up and went on the roof to play frisbee with England but they wouldn't throw it back, so we bombed them and gave them freedom, resulting in a melding of our two cultures and turning my suburbs into a pseudo-london underground where crackwhores could be found hanging in cobwebs until the cabs came to pick up their laundry.

I still sleepwalk btw.

that is an epic dream
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
My earliest dream is actually a recurring nightmare...

I'm hiding under a bed, scared shitless. What am I hiding from? Monstrous hi-hats and crash cymbals, creeping towards me. The hi-hats were especially scary because they opened and closed repeatedly, making a chomp-chomp motion...

Now what's really strange about this dream is that I've had this nightmare since I was very little, like 4 or 5 years old. I know for a fact that I haven't seen a drum set or knew such things existed yet.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
My earliest dream is actually a recurring nightmare...

I'm hiding under a bed, scared shitless. What am I hiding from? Monstrous hi-hats and crash cymbals, creeping towards me. The hi-hats were especially scary because they opened and closed repeatedly, making a chomp-chomp motion...

Now what's really strange about this dream is that I've had this nightmare since I was very little, like 4 or 5 years old. I know for a fact that I haven't seen a drum set or knew such things existed yet.

This reminds me of the one I had a few nights ago........*shudder*
i used to have this recurring nightmare where my grandmother would take me to the pound with my dog and the baboon from the lion king, only evil, would chase after me and my dog with these other evil monkeys. i mean like SCARY-*** monkeys. like dripping blood.
also my grandma had just had knee surgery, so she couldn't run or anything.

my grandmother is in all my nightmares. but she's not the scary part. i think it means shes my guardian figure or something.

like another early one i had, i can't even explain, it shouldn't have been scary, but i woke up in a cold sweat. like imagine if you crossed candy land with Alice in wonderland and an acid trip and put them in my church with a polar bear. i have no idea.

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
Idk, I was 4 or 5 years old (16 now) I remember climbing out of a giant coal pit with an exploding factory in the center, I was struggling to climb up the coal but managed to survive. There were stairs but I didn't use them :P
My earliest dream/nightmare i can remember is one where there would be a clown at the bottom of the stairs and he would pursuade me to go outside and downstairs into the backyard where there would be a giant white glove doing magic tricks. i don't know why this scared the **** out of me but it did. I wasn't even scared of clowns. This dream kept coming back and i ended up dreaming it about 3 times. Another dream was where I was chased by a giant crowd of monsters made out of play-do across the park (our old house backed onto a park).
Good times.
Quote by punk_metal
My earliest dream/nightmare i can remember is one where there would be a clown at the bottom of the stairs and he would pursuade me to go outside and downstairs into the backyard where there would be a giant white glove doing magic tricks. i don't know why this scared the **** out of me but it did. I wasn't even scared of clowns. This dream kept coming back and i ended up dreaming it about 3 times. Another dream was where I was chased by a giant crowd of monsters made out of play-do across the park (our old house backed onto a park).
Good times.

did you perhaps ever play the game Glover? on the N64?
Quote by Guitarfreak777
did you perhaps ever play the game Glover? on the N64?

Can't say i did.

looked more like these
Last edited by punk_metal at May 17, 2008,
Quote by Guitarfreak777
So, mickeymouse touched you? lol

No...

Michael jackson touched me