from the the information i have gathered, i learned that the ceriatone jcm 800 2203 sounds more like the original jcm 800 than the new reissue

so i figured i would get that because i love the originals tone

i also want to have the intimidating look of a marshall

so i thought the best way to do that would be to buy a marshall jcm 800 head cab, grill cloth, and chassis (i think those are the correct parts)

anyway how would i go about doing this

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

eh..

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

He wants to rebadge an amp. He wants to buy a ceriatone but make it look like a marshall. As we all know image is everything. No idea where your going to find basically a jcm 800 minus the actual amp.
GAK in brighton. or was that a Plexi amp?
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Or build your own
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Buy the Ceriatone cab, stick a Marshall logo on it. Or just leave the Ceriatone on there, seeing as that's something to be proud of?
Yeah why do you need it to be marshall? In my experience, it's not really about the brand, it's about the sound. At least for me it is...
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
Yeah why do you need it to be marshall? In my experience, it's not really about the brand, it's about the sound. At least for me it is...

Unless you want to impress n00bs/non-musicians who've never heard of Ceriatone but will be like "Holy ****, he's got a Marshall!" It's like when you were a kid trading pokemon cards and everyone wanted a Charizard so bad they'd trade anything for it, even though it wasn't that good.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
guys, i loved charzard. oh the (not so wining) momories. ahh...

anyway, who cares what brand it is? honestly if it matters to you that much then i cont know how else to help, then say look around for the parts?
Quote by mr_hankey
Buy the Ceriatone cab, stick a Marshall logo on it. Or just leave the Ceriatone on there, seeing as that's something to be proud of?

+1

keep the ceriatone name. if you like the sound enough to buy it.
Thank you please.
Quote by mr_hankey
Surely you're joking! How's he gonna "trick" anyone if it says Ceriatone on it?
Quote by timzee117
i also want to have the intimidating look of a marshall
I know just what you mean!
1 - Buy one of these: Looks like a Marshall
2 - Rip the innards out and put in all the good Ceriatone stuff.
3 - ?????????
4 - PROFIT!!!

It will look just like a Marshall, but sound like a Ceriatone.
You'll have everyone fooled!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I think he doesn't want to sell his kidney to finance this.... that's a lot of ****ing money for an amp.... get a mesa/boogie if your spend a lot of money bro.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.