Ok, so the past two girlfriends I've had, whenever we had time alone all we did was have sex, no teasing or anything and that was at least six months ago. Now, I have this girlfriend and we decided to take it a little slower than that. So, tonight we we're laying in my bed and I started giving her the magic fingers, for lack of being vulgar and getting banned, as I was doing this I was thinking that she didn't seem very into it even though she have been. I feel like it's been so long that I've somehow forgotten how to do all this stuff. So the question is, have your girls ever seemed not into it, but they really were, and what are some tips to make it better.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

Experiment.
Thats all there is to it.

INB4 Stick it in her pooper.
Nope. You just suck at it. Sorry bud, good luck next time. Well, if there is a next time.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Nope. You just suck at it. Sorry bud, good luck next time. Well, if there is a next time.

That be a little harsh dontcha think?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
That be a little harsh dontcha think?

No!
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by rockinsk8r91
Ok, so the past two girlfriends I've had, whenever we had time alone all we did was have sex, no teasing or anything and that was at least six months ago. Now, I have this girlfriend and we decided to take it a little slower than that. So, tonight we we're laying in my bed and I started giving her the magic fingers, for lack of being vulgar and getting banned, as I was doing this I was thinking that she didn't seem very into it even though she have been. I feel like it's been so long that I've somehow forgotten how to do all this stuff. So the question is, have your girls ever seemed not into it, but they really were, and what are some tips to make it better.

maybe you should practice sticking your fingers up your ass and experiment until you like it, then use that "technique" on this girl, unless its your mom then you should be ashamed of yourself
Quote by TooFast
No!

Eh, I guess he deserved it, if you're gonna do it, do it RIGHT!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by JimmyDean73
maybe you should practice sticking your fingers up your ass and experiment until you like it, then use that "technique" on this girl, unless its your mom then you should be ashamed of yourself

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Oli_88
Experiment.
Thats all there is to it.

yup this. just see how she reacts to what you do, and find out what she likes. and remember, what your old gf liked may not be what this girl likes. start doing somethings and ask her if it feels good, ask her if she wants you to do anything else, ask her how she wants you to do it, etc.

dont be afraid to talk to her and ask her what she wants
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
go suck your mom's di*k jimmydean, i mean your s/n is the name of a fu*king sausage company, see any connection there? Point being, I haven't done this kind of thing in over two years and I want to make this girl happy in everyway. Practice makes perfect, and I was hoping that maybe since most people on here are total pervs they might know a thing or two, but obviously there are nothing but a bunch of thirteen year olds on here who haven't had any kind of sex unless you count licking there friends balls.
I love pulp...

I will find this girl.

Sex Thread... seriously. They talk about all this stuff already.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by rockinsk8r91
go suck your mom's di*k jimmydean, i mean your s/n is the name of a fu*king sausage company, see any connection there? Point being, I haven't done this kind of thing in over two years and I want to make this girl happy in everyway. Practice makes perfect, and I was hoping that maybe since most people on here are total pervs they might know a thing or two, but obviously there are nothing but a bunch of thirteen year olds on here who haven't had any kind of sex unless you count licking there friends balls.

why would my mom have a dick? after all the woman i call mom is in fact my biological mother

and your screen name is soooooooooo much better!

rockinsk8r91?????? thats so generic i can't even make a decent joke about it
Quote by rockinsk8r91

mature much?

don't think your going to find anything here you can't learn from 13 year olds anyways.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
it's a joke dic*head, you know, it's basically like saying your mom is a Neanderthal-like transvestite who somehow popped you out because of some botched scientific experiment, oh and go ahead make a joke about my name, what are you gonna say? Uhhh...you like to....ummm...skate, yeah that's it.
I love pulp...

I will find this girl.

"Down there" is not the only place enjoyable for women.

Collarbone, neck [...]
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by rockinsk8r91
it's a joke dic*head, you know, it's basically like saying your mom is a Neanderthal-like transvestite who somehow popped you out because of some botched scientific experiment, oh and go ahead make a joke about my name, what are you gonna say? Uhhh...you like to....ummm...skate, yeah that's it.

ohhhhh i was under the assumption that you thought my mom had a penis

settle down bud; and if you knew what generic means, you might have gotten the joke oh and don't try so hard to insult me. simple stuff (sarcasm, etc.) is always the best way to get under peoples skin; i mean look at you all riled up
I did the whole collarbone/neck thing and I can tell she enjoys that, but theres so much more to be had. Anyway, I guess I'll go ahead and end this by going with what NoLaurelTree000 said and just experiment and ask her what she likes. Sounds so simple, but yet so ingenious.
I love pulp...

I will find this girl.

Quote by rockinsk8r91
I did the whole collarbone/neck thing and I can tell she enjoys that, but theres so much more to be had. Anyway, I guess I'll go ahead and end this by going with what JimmyDean73 said and just experiment with my asshole and ask my mom what she likes. Sounds so simple, but yet so ingenious.

fixed
agreed jimmy, way to be the bigger man (haha pun in a sex related thread). My bad, as you can tell I was in a pickle (almost another pun) and was kind of frustrated.
I love pulp...

I will find this girl.

Quote by JimmyDean73
fixed

deserved.
I love pulp...

I will find this girl.

wow, reading this thread has been a rollercoaster of emotion!

at first i was like, dude sounds like my ex, i'll be nice and give him a girl's perspective, then i was like whoa wtf way to be mature, then like BAM conflict resolved, apology, but now i'm bored and don't remember what i was going to say.

just because she's unresponsive though, doesn't mean she's not enjoying it. it could be that she is, but doesn't know how to respond. i catch myself doing that once in awhile.

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
Quote by rockinsk8r91

This is what she really wants.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

I read the title and though maybe it had something to do with baseball since I had no idea people still used the term "Base's".....sooo I'll just answer it like a baseball question...watch for the third base coach to wave you in, be aware of the shortstop's positioning and be prepared to slide...hope that helps...
WHAT? YEAH OK
Quote by rockinsk8r91

Dude, you are 16 whinging about not getting any and making sausage innuendo insults, not much better in retrospect is it? As far as I see it, you are taking out your inadequacy on us because we make a couple of jokes about it. Dude, if you didn't want to get satirised, why the hell did you sign up and go to the Pit? And then additionally, if you think all the Pit are horny 13 year olds who lick their friend's balls, well, look who is asking horny 13 year olds who lick their friend's balls for advice mate.

If you want a joke about your name mate, the fact that you are 16, have a name like rockinsk8r, proclaim to be a good skater, like Lamb of God, are making 'your mom' jokes, proclaim to be a great rocker, can't spell and are talking about how used to be so good at sex and are now asking how to finger someone pretty much screams "STEREOTYPE!!!!"
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Holy crap, I must have missed a lot on this last page. My hunger for conflict
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by rockinsk8r91

*their
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.