Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-VEblySCE

If you're here to flame, I guess I can't stop you, but I mainly posted this for anyone possibly (I know this is The Pit but hey you never know ) interested in hearing what her new album is going to sound like. Even if you hated her old songs, you might enjoy this one because it's a lot more mature-sounding.
Last edited by fixationdarknes at May 17, 2008,
Quote by fixationdarknes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-VEblySCE

It's called 7 Things and it's quite different from her previous stuff. If you're here to flame, I guess I can't stop you, but I mainly posted this for anyone possibly (I know this is The Pit but hey you never know :rolleyes interested in hearing what her new album is going to sound like. Even if you hated her old songs, you might enjoy this one because it's a lot more mature-sounding.

seriously, do you actually listen to this or are you making some kind of elaborate joke?
My sister was listening to it loudly so I told her that it sounds exactly like her other songs. But I actually haven't listened to it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i liked the first verse, but that chorus blows, too much teenage junk. i listened to it all. To be honest with you i liked some kelly clarkson songs...i dont know why either
A.K.A. Titanguy
Quote by JimmyDean73
seriously, do you actually listen to this or are you making some kind of elaborate joke?

Yes, I listen to her music. Do you look down upon me because of that?

Quote by bradulator
My sister was listening to it loudly so I told her that it sounds exactly like her other songs. But I actually haven't listened to it.

You should give it a listen. It's tight.

Quote by Ichikurosaki

Hmm, actually not bad.

Kinda oldschool Avril Lavigne-ish.

I'll consider enjoying it.

Haha I know. She's breaking out into her own self, rather than simply being a marketing tool for businesses to make money off the large audience of young children.

Quote by shredbeyndshred

i liked the first verse, but that chorus blows, too much teenage junk. i listened to it all. To be honest with you i liked some kelly clarkson songs...i dont know why either

Fair enough. Well she is a teenager haha. I happen to like that kind of stuff.
I have such an un-natural dislike for her voice that just makes me want to punch her in the face every time I even see her name.

eh
The chorus is kinda catchy, that's as far as it goes for me.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
i went from a song called Chainsaw Gutsfuck to this

kvlt
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by fixationdarknes

I do.
That sucks....I hated how she'd just go really high, it sounded to me like she couldn't sing...

PS: You made me pause Led Zeppelin for that....
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
She should learn to play music.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by fixationdarknes

yes, yes I do.
come on for god sakes man, she sounds like a bad country singer tryinig to sing pop.
which in and of itself isnt so bad, but once you use the word "awesome" in the first verse of a single I think you've gone to far.

now the Jonas bros...
yeah thats where its at
Quote by JeanMi36
She should learn to play music.

+ a ridiculously high number
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Suav Nitebeest
I'll just keep listening to Tool right now, thank you very much.

I'd rather listen to Miley than Tool. But hey, I like pop.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Why would some really like this? It sounds like the theme used in so many other songs out now...

I had Norther playing and just had my speakers shut off and I turned em on to listen to this and I hear Norther and I was like wtf?
I think the lyrics are cute.
Other then the fact that she used to word "awesome".

but yeah, not too bad. Over here we don't get her on our radios or anything, though. So even if I did hate it, I'd have nothing to worry about.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
hurts my ears so bad,
makes me feel like jumping off of a building
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
its cute.

i mean, its appropriate considering her fan base is mostly prepubescent girls.

i wouldn't like rock out to it or anything though. I'll probably know it by the end of the summer considering i work at a girl scout camp lololol

see you again rocks though, i f*cking love that song

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
i dont like it. i like rock star and see you again by her though.

the last time i freaked out, i just kept looking down, i st-st-studder when you ask me what im thinkin 'bout!!
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

It's actually not too bad. I agree with the people saying it sounds like early Avril.

I can actually see myself possibly becoming a fan if she quit Disney and started up an actual band and started focusing on the music instead of relying on the TV show and the big corporation to sell everything.
kill all humans
if she actully found a good sound for herself she could be pretty good...*puts up flame shield*
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Now everything stop and think for a second:

How bad would it be to be the GUITARIST of Miley Cirus's band?? ZOMG!!!!!111!!!

TS: You made me pause August Burns Red for this
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

It's actually not too bad. I agree with the people saying it sounds like early Avril.

I can actually see myself possibly becoming a fan if she quit Disney and started up an actual band and started focusing on the music instead of relying on the TV show and the big corporation to sell everything.

Yeah I've always thought she had a bit of Avril in her.

This is the reason I even posted it in the pit. Her new album called Breakout, available in stores July, seems to be just that. She obviously can't be Hannah Montana forever, and is beginning the transfer to a more personal Miley career where she focuses on her own image/music/feelings rather than relying on Disney.

Quote by clancy256

if she actully found a good sound for herself she could be pretty good...*puts up flame shield*

Haha who gives a **** what flames pit monkeys throw at you. I'm used to it by now being a big miley fan.

And that's sort of what she's doing right now--finding herself. Kind of turning out to have some country still in her (from her dad obviously).

Quote by Metalcoresoul

How bad would it be to be the GUITARIST of Miley Cirus's band?? ZOMG!!!!!111!!!

Funny you should mention that, because I'd do anything to have that position! That would be so rad--playing on stage with miley.

Haha who gives a **** what flames pit monkeys throw at you. I'm used to it by now being a big miley fan.
QUOTE]

im just sayin is all...
im kinda glad that shes finding her own sound anyway
shes pretty talented and smart....kinda unique these days
Quote by fixationdarknes

QUOTE]

im just sayin is all...
im kinda glad that shes finding her own sound anyway
shes pretty talented and smart....kinda unique these days

Exactly how is she talented?
singing wise...im sure shes better than you

narrow minded much....thrash that ****!!!
Last edited by clancy256 at May 17, 2008,
Quote by FenderRox (Youtube)
This dumbass bitch ought to get some real talent...learn to play an instrument instead of posing nude for some ****ty magazine, and dont sing, your voice is terrible.

****ty generic music, get the **** out the mainstream.

UG was here. (Ultimate-Guitar)

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by clancy256
singing wise...im sure shes better than you

Quote by fixationdarknes

The same exact way any other musician/artist is...

What an ignorant question.

I don't see what talent it takes to sing like another loser mainstream pop artist...

She did some crappy TV show, poses half nude at a photoshoot and now everyone wants her? I don't see the talent in that... Another dumb broad whose going to end up pregnant at 17 and wind up in a mental facility.

Whatever, if you want to listen to her go ahead.

I'll listen to some Nile, while you blast your powerpuff girls theme song...
Quote by obvs
I don't see what talent it takes to sing like another loser mainstream pop artist...

She did some crappy TV show, poses half nude at a photoshoot and now everyone wants her? I don't see the talent in that... Another dumb broad whose going to end up pregnant at 17 and wind up in a mental facility.

Whatever, if you want to listen to her go ahead.

I'll listen to some Nile, while you blast your powerpuff girls theme song...

it has nothing to do with the fact that she is "another loser mainstream pop artist"
she's a talented singer and she's experimenting with different sounds...
and her photoshoot has nothing to do with her talent douche
Page 1 of 2