1970's Guild D25M in a brown finish. Spruce Top, Mahogany Back & Sides, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, 25 1/2" Scale Length with Hardshell Case, make offer. Selling it to spend money on a head. Open to trades mostly for electric guitars, mesa heads, peavey's, computers and such musical or recording equipment. I'm open to all trade offers so give it a shot for both our sake's. The condition is good, a few dings none down to the wood and never kept in tempermental humidy/environment. Plays very well both slide and finger picking with silk and steel strings. Absolute classic and if I didn't want some mesa so bad I'd keep it for my recording. I'm trying to find a place online where I can get the year from the serial #, if anyone knows tell me please. For pics and info email Markirwan@aol.com because my PM system is boned. Thanks.
"You've unleashed the 'fockin furry!"
Thanks a lot man. Yea the guy at the music store offered me $500 as trade in so I figured anywhere from a quarter to half the price. He also is sort of a Guild fanatic. Thanks for the link.
Serial # 99756 made in '74 according to the guild serial number data base.
$500 with split cost shipping within the Con. US.