Hey guys,
Running a little short on money these days and I was fine till we customized my Starcaster and now it sounds like **** (not like it didnt before) but now its all sandy and when I use overdrive it sqeels without any gain. So I was planning on getting a Mustang but the guy on ebay changed the bidding price from 300 to 460
So Im deciding to get an Epiphone (cheap similar to Gibsons) So I can get a 1966 G-400 for 250 and a Les Paul Plus for 350. I dont care about price because my limit is around 400. So I need to decide which one. Any suggestions? Thanks
"Its better to regret something you did then something you didnt do"- Buttholesurfers
I would say get the Epi LP std. You dot want to go cheaper then that. It is a great quality guitar. I sold a $900 guitar to get one. They are great guitars, but you have to get a standard or higher.
actually which is better for Alternative Music?
"Its better to regret something you did then something you didnt do"- Buttholesurfers
yeah...
I'd go with the Les Paul Plus its better qualitywise and has better pickups in my Opinion.. also I wanna know where your finding a 1966 Reissue Epi SG for 250 and a Paul Plus for 350 =P
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120
Mass St. Music (if you know where that is) is selling eht Epi Paul for 350 and Ebay is selling the SG