Page 1 of 3
just wanted to know when you guys left you were ready for a second girl I'm getting to the end of my 2nd and have Epip LP special II, and just wanted to know about you guys?
LOL
ive been playing for just over two years and im getting my PRS Paul Allender Se Custom in June. i just like to tell everyone i have a jackson now though
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Been two and a half years. Still on my first. Saving for a Schecter C-7 Blackjack though
I got my second guitar (Schecter Tempest Custom) a little over a year after my first (Takamine Acoustic-Electric).

I just recently got my ESP SV.
Quote by juckfush
Been two and a half years. Still on my first. Saving for a Schecter C-7 Blackjack though

Thats a pretty sick first guitar.
about five months, went from a Squier strat to a PRS Tremonti SE, five years later I have my Hellraiser
My first guitar was a little known Ramon Acoustic/Electric Sanchez, about 6 months after I got that I decided to buy a Greg Bennett Avion electric guitar. I prefer my acoustic and play it at least once a day (generally more than once tho :-P)
yamaha fg-324? acoustic guitar, then a year later, an esp/ltd f-50 electric guitar
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
I started off with a Squier bullet, for my first electric, my second was an ibanez GRX20Z Metallic blue, My third and finally a good guitar was an ibanez rgt42 and i still play it today, its customized a lot. And finally my baby, my main axe, 2007 Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 7 String, fully loaded with Piezo Tremelo, Locking Tuners, JP Bullet Inlays (cause i was sick of dots) Modified Air Norton neck pickup and DiMarzio DSonic Bridge pickup.
I bought my first electric (an Ibanez SAS 32) after playing acoustic for 5 months. I didnt buy a second electric yet though.
aw man I feel spoiled I jumped the gun due to the terrible tuning issues and bought an Squire Bullet Strat about 1 and a half Months after I started than about a week later Step Dad Bought me a Ibanez RG120 and than about 3, 4 months after I traded the Squire and some cash in for the Peavey Tele Rip Off which is my main axe
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120
Me I feel kinda noob...

The first guitar I had [well, it wasnt really mine, but it was the guitar i started to play with] was a jackson uh firebird maybe [not sure], anyway a rare model, my friend let me borrow it 4 months ago, then after a month, i bought an ibanez rg370dx-gp1 [and i will probably sell it VERY soon] and mmm... 3 weeks ago i got my ibanez sas32ex, witch totaly rocks. installed some locking tuners [advice from people from this forum] and it really rocks.

Anyway I think I got my very first guitar and my second one too early... but anyway I'll sell the rg soon
I started with an Ibanez GRX40 and upgraded to a Lite Ash Strat about two years later.
I started with a Stagg strat copy and a Microcube, then worked and saved money for 1.5 years and I have a Les Paul and a AC30 now
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Started with a faded SG, got a nice set up on it, put in some EMGs. Four years later I got my 2nd which is my first Les Paul.
Gibson.
I've been playing for one year and I just got my second guitar this week.

I started out playing because I loved Metal like Iron Maiden, Megadeth, etc. I got a Jackson DK2M which is perfect for that. Over the past year and I've been getting into different styles (mainly blues) so I bought a strat. I didn't necessarily 'upgrade', just looking for a different sound.
Started with an Epiphone Custom, after one and half year got my Dean Flying V. Now somewhere in March got an Ibanez MTM1.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Michael Schenker Custom
Ibanez MTM1
Ibanez Canary Chorus
Ibanez Shark Distortion
Boss CS-3
Dunlop DB01 Dimbag Crybaby From Hell
got an epi les paul custom after a year. i was still rubbish but having a nicer guitar encouraged me to practice.

now i buy a couple of guitars a year. student loan, LOL.
Quote by JessicaGonzo
Thats a pretty sick first guitar.

Wouldn't it be cool if people could read?

I think it was about 1 1/2 year's i started on a Squier then when to a Epi les paul

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Still have a Fender Starcaster

not going to be done until a few more months.
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
2 years after my epi i got my jackson, wouldve been quicker if the thing was in stock at the time.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
6 months.

Started with a MIM Strat. Recently bought a ESP Eclipse2.

I practice/play both. The Strat feels better. The ESP sounds and plays better.
well, im im still on my 1st and will have my second at then end of my 4th year playing guitar.

EDIT: its a 49 pound strat rip off.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by SiKh22
just wanted to know when you guys left you were ready for a second girl I'm getting to the end of my 2nd and have Epip LP special II, and just wanted to know about you guys?

so your asking about when people got their 3rd guitar?? worded a bit funny.

My first was a Squier strat sss, after 6 months got My DXMG that I still love to death and will never ever sell (a kidney goes first). Then my 3rd was a Schecter C-1 Elite. Very well built neck thru, especially for the money. Never really bonded with it so I traded that. then I got......................................I'll save that for the 4th,5th, 6th and 7th guitar you've had thread.
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
2 years. I started on a cheap strat copy then moved up to an Ibanez RG5EX1
After one year of playing, I got a Gibson Les Paul. Big mistake, and I still owe money for it xD
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
like 8 months
from ibanez GSA60
to Ibanez RG350EX
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
It was around one and a half years for me. From an ESP M10 to an Epi Black Beauty
Quote by JessicaGonzo
8 months. Went from a strat to a Epi Lp Standard.

same thing with me except i didnt really want another guitar
I started with a JBP acoustic, played it for 2 years, and then bought a Fender Starcaster. I am now about to purchase my 4th guitar lol.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Last edited by Metalcoresoul at May 17, 2008,
5 months. started out with a fender mexi strat and bought a fender tele 72 deluxe for my graduation. lol i buy my own gifts.

i still use both though
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
so your asking about when people got their 3rd guitar?? worded a bit funny.

My first was a Squier strat sss, after 6 months got My DXMG that I still love to death and will never ever sell (a kidney goes first). Then my 3rd was a Schecter C-1 Elite. Very well built neck thru, especially for the money. Never really bonded with it so I traded that. then I got......................................I'll save that for the 4th,5th, 6th and 7th guitar you've had thread.

no i meant I'm at my 2nd year of playing with my first guitar, sorry i did word it wrong.
LOL
I went from my no-name acoustic (RIP) to my Warlock (RIP, thank God it's gone) to my Agile AL 2500 in about 2 years. I got each guitar about a year after the other.

This year I hope to get an Agile AL-3100 when I start working.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I started on a Willem acoustic and went to the all-famous Yahmaha Pacifica Guitar bundle about a year after that. I was so happy.
after 2 weeks due to a seized truss rod i got my squire whitch i have now and love. been playing for 5 months.
1 year about. i got sick of my strat because it has only one sound.. the strat sound, which is no good for metal
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Page 1 of 3