So my birthday is coming up and im getting a job etc.... so that means i have money to spend. I play the electric guitar, but i want something that i can practice with out plugging in and stuff. Most of my friends use ibanez and takamine, but is there one of those guitars that are amazing for a low price?? Recommend me one?
Quote by TokyoNeko
What's your budget? If it's about or lower than $300 USD, you can check the thread below.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337075

Also, if you specify the guitar size preference, playing style, etc., I'm sure you'll get more specific advices.

As for what your friends own, I would avoid Ibanez altogether. Decent Takamines can be had for low prices, however.

I agree with this.
That thread is a good resource, and even if your spending more than that those same brands are a good place to start for slightly mroe expensive guitars. If your spending more than $500 things might start to change a bit though.

However, it is important to know that Ibanez's generally aren't worth the money at any price range and the quality control on them is horrendous.
I suggest getting a nice Yamaha if you plan on playing more "fat" sounds. If you listen to any of the RHCP, one hot minutes' acoustic stuff is played with a yamaha and they vary very slightly in tone from what I have heard.

Also, Yamahas' make GREAT unplugged models for rhythm guitar because of the deeper and slower tone overall.
I echo what manhangi said, you can find a lot of guitar for a low price in a Yamaha. Finding out your budget would help though.