We've entered a competition in Christchuch New Zealand called Chart Fest. We've made it through the heats and are now in the semi-finals. The bands which go on to the finals are decided by the number of votes they get on the net.

Help to get us through to the next stage, if we do win we get recording time, equipment, money and get to open for tonnes of bands.

The website is www.christchurchmusic.org.nz

Vote for Funks Fault

Cheer bro!

Just so you know you can vote as many times as you like so go crazy.
RED BLOOD HOT SUGAR CHILI SEX PEPPERS MAGIK
I voted, where's my sex?
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
It'd be great if you could give us samples of your music. I'm not going to vote just because you're a UGer.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Yeah, my band is on Triple J Unearthed but you don't see me banging on about it in all the wrong places. And I wanna hear your music before I do, if I do.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
If you mentioned you were from Riccarton I would have voted for you ASAP. I've been to New Zealand twice and been in Christchurch. Mainly between Riccarton and Prebbleton.

Voted. I'd like to hear your stuff though.
I voted a few times
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Hey that's not too shabby, but i don't like the vocals. (I'm a vocalist myself)

Fine, you can have my vote.
fair enough, its decent. Although I kind of agree with zwound, I don't really like the vocals.

Other than that, you've earned my vote.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Voted
Gear:
Dean Cemetery Gates Razorback
MXR Dime Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
ISP Decimator
EH LPB-1
Peavey 6505
D'addario strings, DR strings
Dunlop picks
seriously i really appreciate the votes, i don't think the whole voting thing is good though i think it should be judged.
You guys don't have a very good live performance. Really not together and ridiculously forced energy. You as the guitar player, have not too bad individual ability

That being said, it is also nothing new.

IncuEdit: From figuring out that first 4 chord sequence on my guitar by ear, may I suggest adding a C7 (adding a 9th maybe might add a bit of flavour) chord before you go back to the C# to resolve it a bit better. It will add a bit more of a jazzy flavour to that first riff. BTW, why do you so obviously change key into that first funk riff, it really kills the vibe.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Last edited by IncubusMan999 at May 17, 2008,
Quote by KiWiSoJu
www.christchurchmusic.org.nz

You don't become rockstars through church!!
You must imbue your music with tha power of Satan!!
Listen to Stairway to Heaven backwards!

... I'll go vote.
Nah you don't, Good thing for me Christchurch is a city.

It was our first gig so thats why we don't have a great live performance.

Practice makes perfect though
Last edited by KiWiSoJu at May 17, 2008,
Quote by KiWiSoJu
Nah you don't, Good thing for me Christchurch is a city.

I think you just pwnt me then.