Hey, guys, I have a few questions regarding the Boss Micro BR, but if I have overlooked an FAQ or thread that already contains this, then please redirect me and I'll delete this thread. Anyway, here goes:

Firstly, I have looked up the Micro BR and I really liked it, but there was one thing I wasn't too clear on; from what I understood, there are some built in guitar effects - am I right? And if so, does anyone know if they are any good?

Secondly, the only thing about the Micro BR that I really don't like is the fact that I can only record 4 tracks. Is there anyway of recording more? For example, could I record two sets of 4 tracks separately then 'fuse' them together on my computer? And if not, are there any similar products to this, in the same price range, that allow me to record more tracks?

Thanks for any help guys, I greatly appreciate it.

Michal
well yeah after u record 2 tracks you can bounce them together. also there are about 70 odd different guitar sounds on it which are alterable with various effects on each tone, you pick the one closest to what u want then edit it from there. the tones aren't awful but they are clearly digitally and they see to love delay and have lathered it on most of the tones.
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
Quote by PendulousThread
well yeah after u record 2 tracks you can bounce them together. also there are about 70 odd different guitar sounds on it which are alterable with various effects on each tone, you pick the one closest to what u want then edit it from there. the tones aren't awful but they are clearly digitally and they see to love delay and have lathered it on most of the tones.

Thanks for your reply, but let me just clear something up - yes you can bounce two tracks together, but after 4 tracks, you can't do that, right? So I am asking if there is any way of recording, say, one mp3 of 4 tracks, then another mp3 of 4 tracks, then joining them together on my computer.

Thanks also for your reply on the different effects