Trading a PSP system with a 2gb memory stick and the standard 32mb stick, with charger, softcase, charger, instruction booklets, box, pretty much everything that came with it. Also can offer a little cash, a Yamaha pacifica 012 and a Boss DS-1 with the psp.

For any one of these:

Squire Affinity P-Bass
Squire Vintage Modified P-Bass
Squire standard P-bass
Squire standard Jazz Bass
Squire Vintage Modified Jazz

Would prefer the Squire vintage modern but i'm not fussed. I need to get one of these as a backup for a gig that i'm doing in a few weeks.
Last edited by Rywad at May 17, 2008,
lol can u buy one? if u can just but one and play then return it right after and say it u dont like how it plays. just make sure u read the fine print on the return policy. beg ur parents to lend u the dough if u dont have it and tell them ull pay them right back.
The problem is I have no money, and I want to keep the other bass cause at the moment my one is annoying me. And my parents don't want to lend me the money as recently i've been lent alot for various things.
Does it have to be those models specifically or are you interested in anything else?

Cheers
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
well sry, i wish i lived around u then i could help u out...good luck.

can u borrow someone elses bass, a buddies or something? a buddie of a buddies bass lol
Doesn't have to be those models, just hit me with a pm and i'll consider your offer.
pm'd.
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP