Hey,

I found some cigs which are at least like four years old, and I was wondering if I can still smoke them...they feel quite dry and have a few weird spots on them. Will it even taste like anything or will it taste like ****? Or is it harmful?

CHeers!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I smoked an old cig once when I got desperate. Made me feel sick.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Hardcore with respiratory infection.

It's the most hardcore kind of hardcore.
Quote by HuckIt
Hey,

I found some cigs which are at least like four years old, and I was wondering if I can still smoke them...they feel quite dry and have a few weird spots on them. Will it even taste like anything or will it taste like ****? Or is it harmful?

CHeers!

Normal cigarettes that you just bought aren't?
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Hardcore with respiratory infection.
nah they'll be cooked by the fire ^.^

>.>
<.<
-.-

what?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

i once ditched a joint out side in my yard and after it snow a few times, found it, and smoked it... it tasted really bad and gave me a head ach but got me really high
I wouldn't smoke it/them. Seriously, do not if you value your health or the enjoyment of your day...
Quote by mr freezy
I smoked an old cig once when I got desperate. Made me feel sick.

Sick in THA HEAD!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
You're asking of aged cigs are harmful..

You know, they're harmful fresh too. Some age wont make much difference.

*makes a point*

Anyway, as long as they havent been stored in a humid environment/expose to moisture, they should be alright.
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that you're worried about these cigarettes damaging your health?

EDIT: Apparently not...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at May 17, 2008,
I don't know if anyone else has said this yet, but cigarettes are bad for your health in the first place!!!!111111 I'm so clever.

/sarcasm.
Quote by Jackolas
I wouldn't smoke it/them. Seriously, do not if you value your health or the enjoyment of your day...

So what's the difference between that and normal cigs?

Seriously, just smoke them. Treat it as an experiment.
Those spots are probably mould. The only way to get rid of it would be to urinate on it and wait a few days. Then smoke them.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by chubbychunks
So what's the difference between that and normal cigs?

Seriously, just smoke them. Treat it as an experiment.

Well what I was trying to say is the bacteria (if there is any) could play hell with you.
Well, with weed if it's not correctly stored it can grow mould, which when smoked seriously fucks up your lungs; it may be the same for tobacco.
...Bleep Bloop...
I wouldn't smoke them, they'd taste like poop, be harsh as hell, and, as has already been said, mold=no.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.