It was priced at a whopping £1149, i ended up playing it on a Line 6 212 or something, the amp sounded good regardless... Anyway i was very disappointed with this guitar, for many reasons really...

The neck is very thick, the black binding is painted and looks really crappy, the finish on the body isn't anything to write home about either, the fretboard feels very rough to me even compared with my £250 Washburn, it sounded pretty good because it's thankfully got some half decent pickups in it...

It seriously feels like a £300-500 quid guitar at most...
Quote by Big_Rat
i ended up playing it on a Line 6 212 or something, the amp sounded good regardless

I stopped there.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
I stopped there.

He didn't say Spider.. Maybe it was a Vetta?
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
He didn't say Spider.. Maybe it was a Vetta?

*crosses fingers*
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
That's signature guitars for ya.
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
Quote by glowskulls
so it plays as bad as he does?

had to be said, sorry.

mick is actually a good guitarist, he just likes the continuous banging of powerchords in drop B
His old BC Rich sig wasn't bad, shame to hear about this one.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
I've never played a prestige ibanez, but played quite a few of the ones with wizard II necks, and they have all felt rough :/

All the guitars Ibanez's i played had rosewood fretboards but i've played Pro series Jacksons with rosewood FB's and they've been smooth

(Note, i'm not bashing Ibanez's, they make exellent low price guitars)
Quote by glowskulls
so it plays as bad as he does?

had to be said, sorry.

Yea he's pretty good but he prefers slow, crushing style riffs instead of shredding......His warmup is like 10 times more complicated than most of his Slipknot riffs put together. ....and it's only Vai style chromatic thingy....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Or maybe it is HIS signature?

Crafted to his specifications..with him being a very big man, its not abnormal that he wants a thick neck.
Quote by phlowtron23
Or maybe it is HIS signature?

Crafted to his specifications..with him being a very big man, its not abnormal that he wants a thick neck.

Yeah, the man's like 6'4" he probably has huge hands so he wants a thicker neck so his hands dont cramp.
^ Somehow I imagined him playing a normal RG and breaking the neck by doing a powerchord. lol.