I was wondering if anybody has ever gotten the CD's for the perfect pitch by that David Burge guy and if they really work or help. Thanks.
Google is your freind.
Just search for reviews.

If that turns up nothing a link would be great.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I don't doubt that I could find it on a torrent site or reviews on google but what I was asking was has anyone from here used it and had success? Reviews on google can be pretty biased and I'm betting I wouldn't find too many that weren't and even if I did download it for free it still may be a waste of time
What? I'm not saying I don't appreciate their help, its just kinda not what I was asking, so don't be a douche
Quote by OneGuitar
What? I'm not saying I don't appreciate their help, its just kinda not what I was asking, so don't be a douche

Sorry, that isn't aimed at you. Damn were is 06 Ugers when you need them!?
ah, ok, and i do remember him....probably on my list of top 10 people i'd smash a guitar over
Quote by str84ever
Sorry, that isn't aimed at you. Damn were is 06 Ugers when you need them!?

I so remeber that!
i swear i see this thread once a week.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
i swear i see this thread once a week.

so you must know something about it then?
Quote by OneGuitar
so you must know something about it then?

general consensus states...

1) JFGI
2) I've just heard people say its not worth it and you're better off practicing.
3) Something about relative pitch.

heh.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I always thought you had to be born with perfect pitch, and the closest you could get by learning is relative pitch. And if you're really lucky, you might have memorised pitch.

I've got perfect pitch, never really had to work on that.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices