Im a bit bored so I figured I would proudly show off and hopefully entice you all to show off as well.

Post some Pics of your two favorive/most beautifal Pieces. if you only have one thats ok. Lemme see what you got.
Here's My two favorite Ladies:
Jackson Slsmg and her sis the beloved Carvin CT6
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
thats hot!!!Keep em coming
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
Im a bit bored so I figured I would proudly show off and hopefully entice you all to show off as well.

Post some Pics of your two favorive/most beautifal Pieces. if you only have one thats ok. Lemme see what you got.

Simply stunning =D
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Quote by fuzzyDXMG

whats that below the bridge humbucker is it part of the bridge?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan

on which ax the carvin? The Floyd Rose?
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
Quote by Pott

Nice Gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love those Old Charvals Tons of Mojo
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
Quote by Horlicks
Pictures of your gear thread

yes, but i can 'bate over this. not every kids squiers and spiders.
Quote by szekelymihai
Thats a really nice guitar.What is it?an explorer thingy type?

It's a Firebird - or, a curvy explorer.
Yo Homes, To Belair
Quote by szekelymihai
Thats a really nice guitar.What is it?an explorer thingy type?

see the little bird that looks like its on fire (hint hint)
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
Quote by Axe Murderer
(waits for the inevitable "reported" post.....)

The gear thread is for all gear, I just wanted people to show TWO of their favorites. No pedals, no amps, no picks. I'm hoping this is not against the rules. I don't believe it is a duplicate thread (IMHO)
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
Quote by HandsomeFrank
Repahted.

can u explain why please. (perhaps quoting the rule)
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
This thread has practically been done before. it doesn't really qualify as a new thread if you change one thing
Is this harmful or hurting anyone? if some one posted a Laney amp pic thread would that be "reported" because it is a duplicate of the gear pic thread?
Im not saying this with a sarcastic tone, I really honestly want to know. i spend a decent amount of time here on UG and I feel like people love to report/bust people for nuances in the rules. I am here look at gear, Learn and advise people of experiances I/they have had, buy and trade gear with other fellow members (of which I do a lot of) and get tabs. Why does it have to become such a policed state of affairs. If I were being racist, hateful or cruel, I can understand. But honestly, Is this hurting anyone?
Can't we all just get along and enjoy the forum?
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
Thread gear = no picless posts. It'd be nice to get feedback / chat about our axes beyond being obliged to post a pic along with our comments.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by Highbinder
Thread gear = no picless posts. It'd be nice to get feedback / chat about our axes beyond being obliged to post a pic along with our comments.

Sure but pics make it a little easier to talk about. What do you have?
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
I like this thread, because it's completely pointless that you can't comment on the pictures in the stickied picture thread.

Quote by rancidryan

Yes, the bridge is part of the bridge...
Quote by Pikka Bird
I like this thread, because it's completely pointless that you can't comment on the pictures in the stickied picture thread.

Yes, the bridge is part of the bridge...

Thank you. I like people who have the ability to think outside the box.
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
she's sexy what is it?
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
she's sexy what is it?

It's a small swedish brand called Eagle Instruments. think they started out just like 10 years ago or something .
The top looks beautiful, how does she play?
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
Quote by fuzzyDXMG

Yeah, I've never seen a paintjob like that before.. Does anyone know how to do that?
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
Yeah, I've never seen a paintjob like that before.. Does anyone know how to do that?

Thats the natural grain of the wood. I is however stained to show it off like that
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
Quote by fuzzyDXMG

She sounds just great. I play alot of Dream Theater and it works just perfect! The neck kinda feels alittle like the neck on my other Epi LP, but this once just a liiittle thinner.
Always takes a while to get used to a new guitar, but it's just getting better and better
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
can u explain why please. (perhaps quoting the rule)

It was a joke.

I'll be contributing to this post once the sun comes out a little.
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
Thats the natural grain of the wood. I is however stained to show it off like that

What kind of wood is it? It doesn't look like maple or mahogany or whatever.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Pikka Bird

profiles.

the other thread is called "The Official Pictures of your Gear Thread" which is backed up by the mods because they've stickied it. they wouldn't sticky a thread unless they didn't want other threads covering the same topic.

That's the point of stickies, to keep the important/common topics from being ignored/repeated.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
^I know that, but I still think it's a 100% insane and pointless rule that we can't comment in the pics thread. Discussing via the profiles is gonna be half-baked because that would only be one on one instead of public discussion. And if someone thinks that's a good cover-all solution then they should also support a motion to remove this entire board and replace it with e-mail.
Quote by Pikka Bird
^I know that, but I still think it's a 100% insane and pointless rule that we can't comment in the pics thread. Discussing via the profiles is gonna be half-baked because that would only be one on one instead of public discussion. And if someone thinks that's a good cover-all solution then they should also support a motion to remove this entire board and replace it with e-mail.

the only comments that you'll want/need to make is 'nice' or 'what guitar is that?' etc.

how does that count as public discussion? You're asking a specific person a specific question/directing a comment towards a specific person, so it doesn't need the publicity of the forum.

The gear thread itself is now redundant with the profiles but, if you're still going to post pics of your gear on the forum with no other purpose, at least use that thread.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
the only comments that you'll want/need to make is 'nice' or 'what guitar is that?' etc.

In fact, every once in a blue moon I have had some actual questions that I would like to have answered, and I'd never shoot off comments like your examples above. Though I realize most people here probably would.

Quote by Lemoninfluence
how does that count as public discussion? You're asking a specific person a specific question/directing a comment towards a specific person, so it doesn't need the publicity of the forum.

I think proper questions and the corresponding information has a place in public, no matter who's having the conversation, as long as it's not considered private. The other forums I'm a regular on would be able to handle this, but I suppose I'm just spoiled, having grown up on smaller, better moderated boards than this. So again, the rule is probably necessitated because of the nature of the users around here and their unwillingness to poke around a little before they open a thread asking "lol im new which amp shud i get i play lol zeppklin an metalika", but in principle I think it's a stupid rule. For stupid people, supposedly.

No offense to the stupid people around here...
Quote by Pikka Bird
In fact, every once in a blue moon I have had some actual questions that I would like to have answered, and I'd never shoot off comments like your examples above. Though I realize most people here probably would.
and those questions could very easily have been answered via pm.

I think proper questions and the corresponding information has a place in public, no matter who's having the conversation, as long as it's not considered private. The other forums I'm a regular on would be able to handle this, but I suppose I'm just spoiled, having grown up on smaller, better moderated boards than this. So again, the rule is probably necessitated because of the nature of the users around here and their unwillingness to poke around a little before they open a thread asking "lol im new which amp shud i get i play lol zeppklin an metalika", but in principle I think it's a stupid rule. For stupid people, supposedly.

I think you hit the nail right on the head.

the thread in GG&A where people kept continuously posting 'it's a stereo amp...etc' shows that spam is a real problem everywhere on this forum, not just the pit.

Quote by element4433
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
Sure but pics make it a little easier to talk about. What do you have?

Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.