at my local guitar shop, i found 3 acoustic guitars and thought they sounded amazing.
but i need some opinions before i buy them. there all Alvarez.
i may get a ride up to the city to guitar center today, so if not these any suggestions?

alvarez rd20sc regent series dreadnought acoustic-electric cutaway
$340-$360

alvarez artist series ad60sc dreadnought acoustic-electric cutaway
$400-$430

alvarez artist series AD70sc dreadnought acoustic-electric cutaway
$430

(:
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Well, I have an AD60 (different version, noncut 12 string, not the cut 6) and from my experience with it.. I'd recommend it. Not played either of the other two.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
I own the RD 20 SC SB and love it...Easiest playing guitar I've touched thus far. Sounds good strummed, flat-picked and finger style and for the price I'd definently recommend it. Either way Alvarez is quality and value so whichever one you decide on should keep you happy.
I have the RD20SSB and it plays like a dream.

Of course, you can't really go wrong with an Alvarez...
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks
Well, the more expensive models are going to be better. I would cross the RD20SC off the list as it's not as good as the others. Also, the electronics used in it aren't that flash. The electronics used on the other two models are decent.

I've got an AD60SC and its a good guitar. I can definitely recommend it. I've nevr played the AD70SC but it looks as if the only difference is the wood used on the back and sides. Laminate Mahogany or laminate Rosewood. Do you think the AD70SC is worth the extra $30? if you do, buy it. If not, put that $30 towards a capo and some strings or something.