So, my friend was telling me about this on the bus the other day.
He was bored at home, and had just finished his Religious Studies homework, and decided to look up info about Satan, just to see what people thought, anyway, he was reading stuff on the devil (aka Lucifer, some people may understand what i mean) for a few hours. Then he decided it was getting late and went to bed, he went into his bathroom, did the necessities (sp?) and turned the light off, now his light makes a click when turned on or off. he went into his room after turning the light off, then he heard the "click" and his light was back on. he went into his room, and turned the light on.
Although the window was closed, he suddenly felt really really cold, he has goosepimples all over him, and in order to make this story even more cliche, his door was swaying back and forth, closed then shut, considering all the windows were closed, that is quite scary.
what do you think guys?
I think;

Don't **** with stuff that we don't understand.

Good day!

Either that or he was talking good ol' fashioned BS!

Even with science theres still room for the paranormal.
What nightraven said.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
guys, he was telling the truth, he isnt the sort of guy to lie like that, actually to be perfectly honest, i dont think he has ever lied to anyone.
Quote by flipthatchicken
guys, he was telling the truth, he isnt the sort of guy to lie like that, actually to be perfectly honest, i dont think he has ever lied to anyone.

Satan once came into my room and gave me presents

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i pity your friend
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by flipthatchicken

Perfect alibi.

He's been planning this all his life, and now he's gonna make you not sleep for a week.
Quote by flipthatchicken

Okay let's make this a hypothetical thread rather than just saying he is lying a hundred time...

What did he do after that?
anyone who takes a religious studies course is more likely to percieve **** happening. All in his head, im sure he was being honest when he said he THOUGHT the door was swaying back and forth etc...
Dude, I think you are your "friend", and that you're the one who is lying. Or, you were doing this stuff and were thinking about satanic things that you imagined this happened.
Yeah
Crack's a b*tch.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I've read about Satan.
Then I saw that the shadow was starting to consume the light from the room!!
OR...
It was 3am and my eyes were closing as I was falling asleep.
Sounds like what happened to Geezer Butler (or Bill Ward?) when Ozzy gave him a book on Satan, then at night a black figure was standing at the end of his bed.
Quote by dantheguitarist
Sounds like what happened to Geezer Butler (or Bill Ward?) when Ozzy gave him a book on Satan, then at night a black figure was standing at the end of his bed.

Yeah, isn't the song 'Black Sabbath' based on that incident? Even though he was probably stoned out of his mind and likely imagining it, it's still a creepy thought.

And TS, your friend probably just has an overactive imagination.
Quote by flipthatchicken

Yeah me neither.
Hey guys, Chinese Democracy is coming out in the forseeable future.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Guise, I came back from Catholic school yesterday, so I decided to look up gays, aka homosexuals. So I went to bed, and I had a sudden urge to suck some penis. Weird, huh? But that's not all, when I woke up some how my room was clean and looked real nice like, and when I got dressed I surprisingly developed a speech impediment.
Quote by -Bloo
Guise, I came back from Catholic school yesterday, so I decided to look up gays, aka homosexuals. So I went to bed, and I had a sudden urge to suck some penis. Weird, huh? But that's not all, when I woke up some how my room was clean and looked real nice like, and when I got dressed I surprisingly developed a speech impediment.

I believe you, you MUST NOT lie.
you believe that i snuck into his house .....i mean , i mean the devil........yeah...right....thats what i mean
Quote by Zero-Hartman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It means that when Satan goes to buttf*ck Judas, he's going to use your mate as a condom.
Quote by SilentDeftone

Well, thats pretty creepy.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Your friend is probably more open to the influence of Satan then other people. Since he was ready about the dark lord, His presence was drawn towards your friend, the more he read, the more attention got placed on him. By the time he finished reading Lucifer's malicious entity had taken root in his house/room and was making Himself known.

By the by, what are goosepimples?
Quote by Zero-Hartman

just a sec

I see wut u did there!
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye