Hey everyone, i'm thinking about buying a Epi LP '56 goldtop, with those p90's in it.

I'm now playing guitar for about 3 years, and i'm playing a bloodsprinkled ibanez.
I like it, but it sounds like crap imo, and it's too much a metal-axe to me.

I like to play Blues an classic rock, but often also hard rock and metal.
Do you think the '56 goldtop epi is a good guitar for me ?

Thanks a lot !
Quote by gertdh
Hey everyone, i'm thinking about buying a Epi LP '56 goldtop, with those p90's in it.

I'm now playing guitar for about 3 years, and i'm playing a bloodsprinkled ibanez.
I like it, but it sounds like crap imo, and it's too much a metal-axe to me.

I like to play Blues an classic rock, but often also hard rock and metal.
Do you think the '56 goldtop epi is a good guitar for me ?

Thanks a lot !

If u wanna play Bluesy Rock a Les Pauls perfect.The hard rock sound would work well on it.And if you were able to find the right distortion Metal should work ok to.Man I want a Gold Top so bad u lucky Bastard.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Quote by slash457
If u wanna play Bluesy Rock a Les Pauls perfect.The hard rock sound would work well on it.And if you were able to find the right distortion Metal should work ok to.Man I want a Gold Top so bad u lucky Bastard.

thanks man, that's kinda what i wanted to hear! haha

and payne86, i think it would be hard get one of those, since i live in the netherlands.
and i really wouldn't know where to get that thing
epiphones are only 30 kilometers away
Quote by Payne86
If you want a goldtop with p-90's (which is excellent for blues), go with the agile 3000, it is much better quality for the price and probably rivals the gibson LP in sound.

http://www.rondomusic.com/al3000prestp90.html

I never heard of this Company beore! The specs look good though. Any idea on where they come from and how long the Company's been in business?