Narnia 2 is AMAZING!!! I didn't expect it to be that good but it was really exciting and had great fight scenes. I seriously think it is the best movie of the year so far. The effects were great and the action was really gripping. Has anyone else seen it yet and what do you think about it?
well...i saw speed racer. it sucked.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Noob. It's Narnia 4
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Still yet to see Prince of Caspian.
Think I'll go next week.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Haven't seen it, though I'd like to.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Technically, in terms of the books, it's not the second one. And the Lion, Witch and Wardrobe isn't the first. Anyway, I can't really be arsed to see it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by whitebluesboy
Is it better than Iron Man?

It's Narnia. How could it possibly be better than Iron Man?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Actually in order of publication Lion the witch and the wardrobe is the 1st and caspian is the 2nd.

The preceding books were written as prequels. There's much debate over whether you should read them in publication order or chronological order.

I chose publication order because that is how Lewis invisioned it.
Last edited by freedoms_stain at May 17, 2008,
Quote by freedoms_stain
Actually in order of publication Lion the witch and the wardrobe is the 1st and caspian is the 2nd.

The preceding books were written as prequels. There's much debate over whether you should read them in publication order or chronological order.

I chose publication order because that is how Lewis invisioned it.

That's why I said chronological order, as it is the order the story actually goes in. Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace is still Star Wars I. It's not Star Wars IV just because it was the fourth one to be released.

And so... The Magician's Nephew. The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe. The Horse And His Boy. Prince Caspian. The Voyage Of The Dawn Treador. The Silver Chair. The Last Battle.

That's the order I go by, haha, so, Prince Caspian is fourth.
Quote by whitebluesboy
Is it better than Iron Man?

ya
way better
and i thought iron man was good
Quote by Msu_Man04
That's why I said chronological order, as it is the order the story actually goes in. Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace is still Star Wars I. It's not Star Wars IV just because it was the fourth one to be released.

And so... The Magician's Nephew. The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe. The Horse And His Boy. Prince Caspian. The Voyage Of The Dawn Treador. The Silver Chair. The Last Battle.

That's the order I go by, haha, so, Prince Caspian is fourth.
I never actually read your comment, I was talking to the two guys above you who said it was 4th without mentioning chronology.

And if you read them in chronological order it ruins some of the mystery had you read them in publication order.