A few months back, I quit my old band for the main reason they sucked and we never got anything done. I'm happy I did, they just played at my schools Talent Show and they COMPLETELY SUCKED!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6njYI2t4P4

Anyways, the guitarist in the band, the emo kid with the long black hair, is being a complete d*** to me just cause I quit the band. Talking s*** to me right to my face and stuff like that.

So what I need is, a way to get back at him and his little piece of s*** called a band. Any ideas??
Last edited by schecter ftw at May 17, 2008,
He's just mad because you quit. Teach him that possession only leads to suffering. The road to enlightenment must be cleared.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They had about as much energy as Megadeth does live.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
1. Go to his show
2. Bring Super Soakers
3. ????
4. PROFIT!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by schecter ftw
Why do you think that...???

EDIT: Death, I did just start a new one btw.

Because, instead of just allowing him to humiliate himself, you are looking for a way for "revenge".

Just get on with ur musical life. If he is a tool, then people will realise this.
Hes not worth your time, itll pass.
Quote by schecter ftw

Oh my, he's murdering that Tele!

IMO, you don't really need to get him back for anything. From what it seems like, you made the smarter move, and he's just pissed that you did. You're already in the lead.
Quote by MV4824
Oh no!!!! An emo kid is making fun of you... that must hurt so bad.... (if you didn't catch the sarcasm; grow up!)

Haha, true.

I shouldn't really let him get in my way, he couldn't even tell me what makes up a power chord....
i think showing the video to this site is enough punishment. they're going to be surprised next time they check it.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by TrasherFromHell
Don't bother with it just ingore him. Don't be immature by sinking down to his level.

+1
Quote by Mexican Militia
They had about as much energy as Megadeth does live.

if that was dissing Megadeth, your totally ****ing wrong man. i saw em 3 weeks ago and they were ****ing amazing man.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
it seemed like none of them has a basic sense of rythm.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by MV4824
Well, just to inform you.. power chords are basic as hell. You really aren't showing any musical intellect by knowing what notes form a basic practical chord...

No duh there easy as all hell. Well anyways, thanks for the advice.
Quote by Kensai
He's just mad because you quit. Teach him that possession only leads to suffering. The road to enlightenment must be cleared.

Oh you.
Quote by PlayMadness
1. Go to his show
2. Bring Super Soakers
3. ????
4. PROFIT!

Another use of the "???, Profit"

Why do so many people use this now in situations where its not funny
Quote by BassmasterGreg
Well it's simple just look to films

start a new band the people will be **** but after months of training and just before the big battle off they will come good .

You'll beat your former band in a Epic battle off.

Then your girlfreind after banging the guitarist will see the woes of her ways but you decide not take her back but shag the uglier but more supportive girl that has became fond off you.

EDIT: They did suck though.

You lost me at 'films'.
Quote by BassmasterGreg
I found it insultive that they didn't have a bass player.

+1

Quote by schecter ftw
They do, but he didn't even show up LMAO.

Oh, why!?
And so they said: "We're much better off with you Butler."
Quote by BassmasterGreg
I found it insultive that they didn't have a bass player.

**** him up next time he speaks to you espacially the singer.

So when do you anticipate 'insultive' will make it into the OED?#
I'm gonna put a fiver on 'never'.
Quote by MV4824
Well, just to inform you.. power chords are basic as hell. You really aren't showing any musical intellect by knowing what notes form a basic practical chord...

He is saying that he knows so little about music that he doesn't even know what makes up a power chord. Not that he is superior because he knows what makes up a power chord.
live to play live
Quote by jeepbeepjeep
Keep it up, you guys obviously have a lot of talent. This band could really be going places.

^ I love sarcasm!
Quote by ALittlesEnough
He is saying that he knows so little about music that he doesn't even know what makes up a power chord. Not that he is superior because he knows what makes up a power chord.

YES!!!

Thanks you for explaining that to him.