what kinda guitar does Killswitch Engage use?
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
70's Silverface Bassman Amp
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Deathmetal Pedal
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
Last edited by rossj90 at May 17, 2008,
Does it really matter?

Don't purchase gear just because youre favorite band or guitarist uses them, something that may sound and feel good to one person can be completely different to another individual.

For i.e: I like the tone of All That Remains, and I believe that they use Ibanez guitars (sometimes at least), and I would like to have their tone, but I dislike Ibanez. See? Just because they like it doesnt mean you will, and you dont have to purchase the EXACT SAME guitar they have in order to get their tone. Be creative in your purchases and please dont base them on a famous band or guitarist.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by Metalcoresoul
Does it really matter?

Don't purchase gear just because youre favorite band or guitarist uses them, something that may sound and feel good to one person can be completely different to another individual.

For i.e: I like the tone of All That Remains, and I believe that they use Ibanez guitars (sometimes at least), and I would like to have their tone, but I dislike Ibanez. See? Just because they like it doesnt mean you will, and you dont have to purchase the EXACT SAME guitar they have in order to get their tone. Be creative in your purchases and please dont base them on a famous band or guitarist.

he is just asking what kind of guitar he uses. what's the problem man.. maybe he's just curious
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by Farether
he is just asking what kind of guitar he uses. what's the problem man.. maybe he's just curious

Sorry, but whenever these questions come up, the TS's are always wanting to know so they can purchase the same guitar. Maybe he is just curious, I don't know, but it came across as if he is wanting to purchase one of the guitars that they use.

caparison
Gibson Les Paul Studio(Wine Red)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele(White)
Eastwood Sidejack(Amber)
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro: Echo,Tremolo, Octave
Dunlop JH-1B Wah
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ 1x12 cab
Quote by Metalcoresoul
Sorry, but whenever these questions come up, the TS's are always wanting to know so they can purchase the same guitar. Maybe he is just curious, I don't know, but it came across as if he is wanting to purchase one of the guitars that they use.

well, you're right about that
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by Metalcoresoul

who cares if he wants to buy one? if bands with the same style as him play it it would probably be a good indication of what would be a good guitar for his style wouldn't it? the TS asked a simple question, and the answer is comparison guitars
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by Ghost_bass
who cares if he wants to buy one? if bands with the same style as him play it it would probably be a good indication of what would be a good guitar for his style wouldn't it? the TS asked a simple question, and the answer is comparison guitars

No, you misunderstood what I was getting at with my 1st post.

What I am trying to say is: Don't go buy, for i.e., a LP just because Slash plays one.

Slash iZ haZ a LeZ Paul! ZOMG!!!!!!111!!!1 I am SO getting one!

I am trying to illustrate to the TS to not buy a guitar SOLELY on the fact that a famous guitarist plays one.

i get what you mean, but what im saying is if a kid is really into guns n roses and plays that style maybe a les paul would be a good choice. either way i don't think the TS is gonna be buying a comparison anytime soon, unless hes a rich kid
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
caparisons

JUST LIKE ME
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
I saw a picture and i couldn't figure it out. i asked my guitar teacher, and he didn't know what it was. i was curious. i do not want to buy their exact guitar...
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
70's Silverface Bassman Amp
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Deathmetal Pedal
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
Quote by Ghost_bass

you mean caparison, right?
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.