Page 1 of 3
so my best friend is always telling me "don't do drugs, drugs are bad blah blah". and yesterday he called me and told me "hey dude im sorry i cannot go to rehearsal today" i asked why and he told me he had to pass a test...then i said "what kind of test?"...drug test... ....i totally disaprove drugs and my best friend who always tells me not to do them IS DOING DRUGS!!! what the hell?...

-------------------------------------
feel free to correct my grammar/spelling, english is my second language
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
he is doing drugs he told me later sorry i was so shocked that i forgot to write that lol

his parents are making him have this drug test every week.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
It's his body and his decision, not anyone else's.

What's he doing? Smoking herb?

If it's just herb, don't worry, it's not as harmful as the government makes it out to be.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
inb4rape.

talk to him?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
ah right, rather ironic.

I suppose you just have to pester him about not doing drugs like he was doing to you.
what kind of drugs, if it's just marijuana or acid and stuff that's not such a big deal. It's still pretty irresponsible though if it has spoiled his rehearsal or whatever. It's also a bit hypocritical to take drugs and tell others not to however he's obviously looking out for you.

Just relax a little, if you are truly his friend you can forgive him.
He could have been warning you first....i've had a lot of people who do drugs tell me not to do them.
Quote by dudetheman

If it's just herb, don't worry, it's not as harmful as the government makes it out to be.

i know it's his decision but it's like...i dont know...if your dad kisses a guy it's his decision, but still you will feel bad dont you?

im not sure what kind of drugs he is doing.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Take him to a homeless shelter, introduce him to the wonderful benefits of drug use.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
he's giving you good advice... drugs are bad (and expensive).
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Quote by MrGuitar123
That's what he gets for not practicing what he preaches

Well put.

The "it's his body, his decision" mentality is all well and good, but if the TS fundamentally believes drugs to be inherently bad, then he still has every right to be upset with his friend, especially if he fears for his friend's well-being.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by The Spoon
He could have been warning you first....i've had a lot of people who do drugs tell me not to do them.

That.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Quote by paranoideyes
who cares if he smokes a little weed here and there. get over it.

well... i can't take you seriously because of your avatar...you are not helping hahah
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by Allnightmask22
Well put.

The "it's his body, his decision" mentality is all well and good, but if the TS fundamentally believes drugs to be inherently bad, then he still has every right to be upset with his friend, especially if he fears for his friend's well-being.

thank you
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by Tazeyo
Do drugs with him.

I love your avatar. Is that the pic that says that the dolphins are identical and if you see more than a few differences you may be under stress?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Allnightmask22
Well put.

amen to that
Maybe he's actually being a friend and telling you to keep away from the **** he can't keep away from?
Your friend does drugs, you don't, get over it...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Allnightmask22

lol, no he doesn't. Just because his friend doesn't conform to the TS's beliefs doesn't mean the TS should get mad about it when it doesn't intrinsically affect the TS.

Quote by dudetheman

Meh, should be his parents' IMO.

-SD
Quote by SilentDeftone
lol, no he doesn't. Just because his friend doesn't conform to the TS's beliefs doesn't mean the TS should get mad about it when it doesn't intrinsically affect the TS.

-SD

What about his parole officer?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.

Seriously, Cannabis isn't that dangerous.

Hundreds of thousands of people die every year from drunk driving/alcohol poisoning.

How many die from cannabis? None.

The only reason cannabis is portrayed as evil and extremely dangerous is because the government has it outlawed.

Look here for some truths about it: www.abovetheignorance.org

Your friend may be a little more giddy, unfocused, and hungry, but he won't die from occasional cannabis use.

I don't understand what passing a drug test has to do with going to rehearsal anyways.

Quote by SilentDeftone

-SD

I disagree.

It's his body, his decision, not even his parents'.

But you know what they say about opinions!

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at May 17, 2008,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Jealous by the way? Do drugs, get chicks. That's how it works.

you sir...are a moron.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by SilentDeftone

-SD

Whether or not he "should" get mad is debatable, but he's certainly still allowed to be upset if that's what he happens to ethically believe.
When crying don't help
Quote by dudetheman

Yeah man the goverment is always keepin us down!

Anywho, what type of drugs is he taking, really if it's just pot don't worry, but like anything else you need to have a serious talk with him
Quote by Allnightmask22
Whether or not he "should" get mad is debatable, but he's certainly still allowed to be upset if that's what he happens to ethically believe.

Obviously. Who's going to stop him, the Emotion Police?

-SD
very informative thank you.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
caffein is a drug! then im doing drugs every morning!
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by daeqwon10000
Yeah man the goverment is always keepin us down!

The government doesn't "keep us down," I just believe that some of their outdated decisions they made back in the 30's and 40's should be changed.

Quote by magnum1117
caffein is a drug! then im doing drugs every morning!

Technically speaking, any substance that is put inside the human body that alters the way it operates even slightly is a drug.

Seeing as how you probably eat food and drink liquids, you've done "drugs."

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Last edited by dudetheman at May 17, 2008,
well thank you to the guys that are supporting me. im going to rehearsal today (withouth the drugged rythm guitarist...) so see you pit.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by SilentDeftone
Obviously. Who's going to stop him, the Emotion Police?

-SD

I was just responding to the people coming out and saying "Just let it go, it's not your concern" and so on.
When crying don't help
A drug is anything which alters your basic metabolic rate. Caffine is simply a legal drug.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by Allnightmask22
I was just responding to the people coming out and saying "Just let it go, it's not your concern" and so on.

Which is why you quoted my post…

Quote by dudetheman
I disagree.

It's his body, his decision, not even his parents'.

But you know what they say about opinions!

And his parents are providing food, clothing, and shelter. He is a minor. They still are responsible for deciding what is in his best interest.

-SD
Quote by SilentDeftone

And his parents are providing food, clothing, and shelter. He is a minor. They still are responsible for deciding what is in his best interest.

-SD

Everyone has an opinion on the situation.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Page 1 of 3