Im a newb when it comes to modding guitars, i wanna take off the volume and tone knobs so i can change their look with these metal peices i found in my house. But they dont appear to be able to screw off or anything, and i wanna be able to put the knobs back on again when im done. Can anyone help?
just pull them, they pop off.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
usually I a cloth or something and dig under them and pull up...

they are usually on there pretty tight
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
You just pull on them. I usually wrap a cloth around the bottom and use the leverage, but just do you whatever you think won't hurt them
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp