hi. i have a squier strat. i can't afford anything else.
but it came with the fender 15g amp.

im trying to gets sounds like these guitarists:

jimmy page
jimi hendrix
eddie van halen
tom morello
george harrison
tom delonge
etc.

so if you could please post their amp settings.

i have

normal volume:1-10
gain:1-10
drive volume:1-10
treble:1-10
middle:1-10
bass:1-10

my current settings are
normal:10
gain:10
drive:2-3
treble:10
middle:10
bass:7
put your gain way down, to about 2 to 5; 10 is waaaay too high for Page and Hendrix. you wont sound like most of them with a basic setup, even with their amp settings.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Click Here, it's a site where there are a 'couple' settings on amps and artists, check it out for starters. If not here, try a search engine in the forums maybe with just the artist name and 'amp'.
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
tom delonge had many phases in his music. right now hes in a ****ty music phase. but in his glory days of blink he had many different settings. he used clean alot (stay together for the kids intro, all this, many more), he liked tubescreamers (most riffs), and earlier he just ****ed around with his stuff. get your own sound man, not someones used one
HiMyNameIsMatt
That doesnt look like something you can get those sounds out of alone. Myself, I have a pedal that adds tone to my amp I got from my Yamaha Pacifica guitar bundle which enables you to get those tones out of it.

But I'll direct you to this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660

It's the settings thread. On Eddie's settings, I would Change it to:

Gain=6
Treble=9
Bass=10
Mid=4.3

Mess around with that and you might get it somewhat right. As for everything else, I have no clue.
Quote by kennnnayyyy
hi. i have a squier strat. i can't afford anything else.
but it came with the fender 15g amp.

im trying to gets sounds like these guitarists:

jimmy page
jimi hendrix
eddie van halen
tom morello
george harrison
tom delonge
etc.

so if you could please post their amp settings.

It's not going to happen I'm afraid - there's an Ultimate Settings thread but that's still dependent on you having equpiment that's at least similar to what the artist used. Those little amps have ok clean sounds but pretty dire distortion, you'll be able to get a workable tone out of it but it's not going to sound remotely like any of the artists you like.

Concentrate on learning to play for the time being, you don't need to worry about the finer details of who it sounds...that won't help you learn.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com