Page 1 of 3
So, a few minutes ago I read an article on these two guys who are completely screwed in the head, absolutely psycho.

Read if you must:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

So, now as I am intrigued, anyone else know of people on par with mental ****ness?

Please tell us them.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Marilyn Manson
Charles Manson
Anything ending with Manson.
Yeah that's pretty messed up. The Rammstein song Mein Teil is about him I believe.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
alexi laiho. the rummer is he was locked in a mental institution back in finland
HiMyNameIsMatt
aah all I can say is Ahh.Man that guy is F***ed up in head.Being a killers one thing but a cannible.Come on dude.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

That's really disgusting.

But I guess if the guy agreed to it, it's his own fault.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
The oddest part is that cannibalism was legal in Germany at the time....
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by surge666
alexi laiho. the rummer is he was locked in a mental institution back in finland

Quote by surge666
keyword *WAS*

No, keyword *rumor*, or as you say, "rummer"
GG Allin, anyone?
Quote by jetfuel495

...holy **** the biggest ****ing golf cart ever just rolled past my backyard... i **** u not
That's...odd.

But he did agree to it, so I don't really see why he was sent to jail.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
That's...odd.

But he did agree to it, so I don't really see why he was sent to jail.

Because killing people is a crime? It doesn't really matter if he agreed to it or not.

That's really messed up though..
Quote by goldmember1217

Wow, imagine receiving that letter from him.

Yeah, he's a tad ****ed.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by Dillona
Wow, imagine receiving that letter from him.

Yeah, he's a tad ****ed.

yeah for real. I don't normally say this, but I'm personally glad that guy's dead. He was a monster.
Quote by Spamwise
Because killing people is a crime? It doesn't really matter if he agreed to it or not.

That's really messed up though..

I guess that's where I disagree with suicide/euthanasia/whatever this situation would be called laws.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Does anybody else find it ironic that the guy became a vegetarian in prison?

And, if you want some one messed up, check out Tsutomu Miyazaki. This guy is beyond ****ed up.
Quote by walkinbazooka
I guess that's where I disagree with suicide/euthanasia/whatever this situation would be called laws.

Well, I think that assisted suicide in cases of dying patients that are in great pain is okay. This guy was doing it to get some sick pleasure out of it though..
Snuggle up with your stalker

When a beautiful young woman named Elena Hoyos died of tuberculosis in Florida in 1931, her life as a misused object of desire began. Her admirer, a local X-ray technician who called himself Count Carl von Cosel, paid for Hoyos to be embalmed and buried in a mausoleum above ground.

Then, in 1933, the crafty Count stole Elena's body and hid it in his home. During the next seven years, he worked to preserve her corpse, replacing her flesh as it decayed with hanger wires, molded wax, and plaster of Paris. He even slept beside Elena's body in bed -- that is, until her family discovered her there.

In the ensuing media circus, more than 6,000 people filed through the funeral home to view Elena before she was put to rest. Her family buried her in an unmarked grave so that von Cosel couldn't find her, but that didn't stop his obsession. Von Cosel wrote about Elena for pulp fiction magazines and sold postcards of her likeness until he was found dead in his home in 1952. Near his body was a life-size wax dummy made to look just like Elena."

There are pictures of her.
Quote by Spamwise
Well, I think that assisted suicide in cases of dying patients that are in great pain is okay. This guy was doing it to get some sick pleasure out of it though..

So...? The other guy obviously wanted to do it, if he responded to the ad, and then did it.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by walkinbazooka
So...? The other guy obviously wanted to do it, if he responded to the ad, and then did it.

Well, I just don't feel that people in general (except for the case i mentioned) have any right to take their own life, and although he wasn't the one that physically did it, he was still virtually taking his own life.
Quote by catchtherainbow

God dammit, I come here to get AWAY from 4chan.

Though Fritzl does fit the criteria here.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Quote by Spamwise
Well, I just don't feel that people in general (except for the case i mentioned) have any right to take their own life, and although he wasn't the one that physically did it, he was still virtually taking his own life.

That's a laughable notion. I have the right to life, but not death?
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by TheHereAway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Pinyan

what ever floats your boat i guess

EDIT: on a personal note, i dont think its anywhere near as bad as the last two links i mean he wasnt hurting anyone but himself, in fact he was bringing pleasure to some lucky horses

is that the guy off two guys 1 horse?
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by walkinbazooka
That's a laughable notion. I have the right to life, but not death?

Who said you have any right to live? You didn't come into life by your own choice. It was given to you. Life is a privledge.
Last edited by Spamwise at May 17, 2008,
Quote by Dillona
So, a few minutes ago I read an article on these two guys who are completely screwed in the head, absolutely psycho.

Read if you must:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

So, now as I am intrigued, anyone else know of people on par with mental ****ness?

Please tell us them.

Du bist wass du ist...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I got goosebumps reading all these. Some-what horrifying to think of all the people that think in such a way in this world.
Page 1 of 3