CIA I see you later, cos your time is coming soon.

Uhm, I'd imagine you'd have to give 'em a CV and then an intense interview, followed by assasinating JFK.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
There are application forms on their website. They also make a deep investigation on you, your past, your habits. Then the interviews, drug tests... Everything is explained on their website
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
There are application forms on their website. They also make a deep investigation on you, your past, your habits. Then the interviews, drug tests... Everything is explained on their website

really??? if you work for them are you really supposed to not tell people?
I imagine it's the same as the British security services.
Website
Careers section
Ask for application

Simple
Quote by JimmyDean73

You aren't. Working for the goverment in the national security department?
If you can't use your own logic to work that out you shouldn't even be considering it.

EDIT:
You should've been able to find this for yourself
Last edited by _Tim_ at May 17, 2008,
hmmm, i dont know, but another thing, slightly deviating, how to people join the SAS? or for the yanks amongst us Delta Force? cause u look on the internet, and you find a site which looks like their homepage, and there isnt even a link with "Recruitment" on it. its very puzzleing, how do they get their "employees"?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
hmmm, i dont know, but another thing, slightly deviating, how to people join the SAS? or for the yanks amongst us Delta Force? cause u look on the internet, and you find a site which looks like their homepage, and there isnt even a link with "Recruitment" on it. its very puzzleing, how do they get their "employees"?

You can try out for the SAS trials, but there's a limit to how many times you can apply. If I remember you have to have been within the forces to do it.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by thedudemeister

Task force 1 is the Canadian equivelent to delta force, i think to be recruited you have to have already been in the military and they pick you, i'm assuming it's the same for the british one
ah, cheers guys, i was just wondering
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I have a weekend of tests starting in 3 weeks for a branch of MI6/MI5 called GCHQ

they advertised for jobs in intelligence in local newspapers, I had to do **** loads of online stuff to get invited to the test weekend,

I cant wait, I know someone else who took the tests before and apparently the last thing you are given is a code and they say try it, we don't expect you to crack it.

i am going to do as much research into code breaking as i can in the next 3 weeks n the hope i can break it
pink floyd are better than you
...that is not for us to know...
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Meh, ive been to the cardiff international arena before, dont see why you would want to work there
Quote by JimmyDean73

Not really. It's not the KGB.

You can't tell any national-related security stuff, but hey, people around the President are CIA agents. So lol.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Don't know how it is over there. But in the intelligence branch of the IDF:
Since all of the kids in Israel have to serve in the army, they go through a selection phase of two years from the age of 16.
When they are 16, they have to take a psychotechnic (an exam that tests the different potentials of the kids in different branches) exam, a drugs exam, then they get a medic to examine them (to see if they can go to battle units), and then a 30 mins interview.
Well, those that get great scores in the psychotechnic exams and also do great in the interviews, may get called for some tests for the "Intelligence" branch of the army.

I was invited to two different projects (one in electronics, the "Sigma" project, and another one for an elite unit about middle east researching, the Sh'hakim project), but didn't pass them :\ .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at May 17, 2008,
Quote by JeanMi36
Not really. It's not the KGB.

You can't tell any national-related security stuff, but hey, people around the President are CIA agents. So lol.

What? Do you mean protecting them? If so, that's the secret service. If not... I don't even know what you mean.
CIA = Secret services.

Read your Tom Clancy's classics :P
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Its not hush hush... www.usajobs.gov. Pretty much every job in the US government is posted there.
Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Quote by Agent5556
Its not hush hush... www.usajobs.gov. Pretty much every job in the US government is posted there.

Tom Clancy's a liar then
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by JeanMi36
CIA = Secret services.

Read your Tom Clancy's classics :P

I have actually >.<
I thought Secret Service was a completely different entity from the CIA. I mean, sure, some CIA agents switch to Secret Service, but my friend's dad is a secret service agent and I think he switched from Seals to Secret Service.
http://www.secretservice.gov/
EDIT:
"The Secret Service is a federal law enforcement agency with headquarters in Washington, D.C. and more than 150 offices throughout the United States and abroad. The Secret Service originally was established in 1865, solely to suppress the counterfeiting of U.S. currency. Today, the agency is mandated by Congress to carry out dual missions: protection of the nation's leaders and criminal investigations."
As far as I know, that was before the CIA even existed.
Last edited by GuitarManiac09 at May 17, 2008,
www.911jobforums.com

UG for government and state workers.
Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”