I haven't hear much of this guitar company, but i have seen many reviews saying its the best. They've played Fender strats, LPs, and all sorts of guitars, and they say this is far the best (RH4). Is this guitar really that good??
Yeah, great guitar.

I want this one:

Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
ahh my teachers got one. So i might be able to give you some good advice. Basically hes a session guitarist and it suits all his needs. Its onboard electronics are EXTREMELY versatile. It really can go from a creamy les paul sound to a twangy strat. He changed his pickups out to seymours, but has recently changed them back since he said the stock ones work very well with the electronics.

As for playability i found it pretty good, but im lefty so i cant really give a balanced oppinion. my only complaint was that the neck felt a LITTLE stick, although he had just done a gig, and hes not one to keep his guitar in immaculate condition. Anyway PM me if you want any more info
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
They are the sex. Id never buy a fender strat if i could buy a BLADE.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
never knew they were so well known
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
^They aren't.

That's why only a few people replied.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
i haven't tried that exact model, but i liked the blade tele and strat copies i tried, and they were much lower models than that one is. I'd suspect that one is really nice. you do have a bunch of options though when you get up to that kind of price.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?