I did a quick search and found nothing so I decided to make a thread for them. Anyone else like the anti-facist Oi! goodness that is The Oppressed?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
i bought the singles comp and its pretty boring.
i think i can tolerate about three songs
Quote by DyNoMiTe...!
Santa was a skinhead!

After long hours of research (and a thread made a while back on the subject) I have concluded that The Oppressed did not write 'Santa Was A Skinhead'. Neither did the Midtown Bootboys or Toy Dolls. From what I found it was made by a European Oi! band called Vargflock.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure Vargflock is a Neo-Nazi band too :S

EDIT #2: Actually, I don't know who sings it due to conflicting date. I shall find the answer!
Quote by blackenedktulu

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Last edited by CFH82 at May 19, 2008,
Quote by CFH82
After long hours of research (and a thread made a while back on the subject) I have concluded that The Oppressed did not write 'Santa Was A Skinhead'. Neither did the Midtown Bootboys or Toy Dolls. From what I found it was made by a European Oi! band called Vargflock.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure Vargflock is a Neo-Nazi band too :S

EDIT #2: Actually, I don't know who sings it due to conflicting date. I shall find the answer!

Well thats no good, thats pretty much the only thing The Oppressed had going for them.
I'm still workin' on finding out who sings it, I'm pretty sure it's by Hard Skin and it's really called 'Ding Dong Merrily Oi! Oi!'.
Quote by blackenedktulu

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm