Are they not the jam?

Just wondering what people think of them.
Aparrently this is Spam
even though its a website I made that doesn't sell anything

Listen Radiohead
There are plenty of fans:

The Mars Volta Thread

And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
I've got a great story about the Mars Volta.

I saw the Mars Volta open for RHCP in May of 2006. They were playing a local radiostation's festival, called Endfest, and The Eagles of Death Metal and Wolfmother were also there opening for RHCP.

First of all, the Mars Volta had terrible mixing. All I could hear was bass and synth, nothing more. Second, they didn't stop playing, not even once! Third, the vocalist was an asshole, telling us to quit dancing "like we were at some fucking Korn concert".

Justice was finally served when someone pissed in one of the free bottles of water given away at the show and threw it at the singer. He got so pissed that he offered free Mars Volta gear to anyone who brought them the culprit. Soon, after about 10 more minutes of playing, they all stormed off and Omar threw his guitar at his amp. They were pissed.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kartman
I've got a great story about the Mars Volta.

I saw the Mars Volta open for RHCP in May of 2006. They were playing a local radiostation's festival, called Endfest, and The Eagles of Death Metal and Wolfmother were also there opening for RHCP.

First of all, the Mars Volta had terrible mixing. All I could hear was bass and synth, nothing more. Second, they didn't stop playing, not even once! Third, the vocalist was an asshole, telling us to quit dancing "like we were at some fucking Korn concert".

Justice was finally served when someone pissed in one of the free bottles of water given away at the show and threw it at the singer. He got so pissed that he offered free Mars Volta gear to anyone who brought them the culprit. Soon, after about 10 more minutes of playing, they all stormed off and Omar threw his guitar at his amp. They were pissed.

My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Already a Mars Volta Thread. Please take it there.

And you guys should know better than to spam.

*Reported*
Terms and Conditions apply.