When I play the first lead part in needled 24/7, where its hammering and pulling off like
D|-------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
A|-15-12----12-15-12-15-12----12-15-12-15-12----12-|-15-12----12-15-12-15-12----12-15-12-15-12----|
F|-------15----------------15----------------15----|-------15----------------15----------------15-|
C|-------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
G|-------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------|
when playing on the F string, to get the right speed I don't pick it, I just hit it, and when I let go it always creates hum in the background, making it not sound as good as it should. How could I fix this?

Btw, it isn't an amp or guitar problem, it's like a very subtle pull off, but just enough to notice.
Mute the f string w/ your index finger!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
You could play the 15 on the F on 11 on the A that would be reasonable

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
try using your pick. do a smooth long downstroke, like you're sweeping across two strings. so you'd be picking 15 (F string) and 12 (A string) in one motion, then hammering/pulling off the other 15, which brings you back to the downstroke.

i dunno, i find it easier to keep the strings quiet this way.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
try using your pick. do a smooth long downstroke, like you're sweeping across two strings. so you'd be picking 15 (F string) and 12 (A string) in one motion, then hammering/pulling off the other 15, which brings you back to the downstroke.

i dunno, i find it easier to keep the strings quiet this way.

Have you heard the song? it's on my profile, what I'm talking about is around 15 seconds in.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Have you heard the song? it's on my profile, what I'm talking about is around 15 seconds in.

yea, i love children of bodom. and yea, it is possible to do what i described. start slow
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!